Worst new release you've bought

Worgen

Follower of the Glorious Sun Butt.
Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
mercs2 or stalker, mercs 2 was so damn buggy but Im not convinced stalker is bad but I just cant get into it and its sat on my shelf since I got it

Fightgarr

Concept Artist
Dec 3, 2008
Amethyst Wind said:
X-Blades.

/thread
Really? You didn't assume this would be shit before you bought it?
Not to insult your intelligence I just was under the impression that everyone saw this shitstorm a mile away

-Seraph-

May 19, 2008
Never have bought a game I didn't like. As for worst game I have ever had, got Half Life 2 as a gift from a friend...man am I grateful I got that for free.

Flying-Emu

Oct 30, 2008
See, this is why I don't buy games until they've been out for awhile and I can read some reviews on them.

Bloody hell, I JUST got the Orange Box. The only games I buy less than two months after they launch are Fire Emblem, Legend of Zelda, Mario and Metroid games.

Oh! I kinda regret buying Metroid Prime 3. It wasn't bad, I just thought it was a little disappointing. Namely because it was piss-easy. Any Metroid game that doesn't give me an aneurysm isn't worth my time!

Tattaglia

Aug 12, 2008
Definitely Spore. What a massive waste of time.

NoDamnNames said:
Legendary.

I traded in two of my favorite games to get it thinking it would be awesome, you know LIKE IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE! After I came home and played it I shot myself in the head.

I survived obviously.
You poor thing.

iJosh

Nov 21, 2007
For all who bought Unreal Tourney 3 for xbox360.

I am sad because of this game.

Lios

Oct 17, 2008
The Last Remnant.

Probably going to stop me from buying any SquareEnix games for a while.

Fenring

Sep 5, 2008
Halo 3. Now I'm not saying it wasn't worth it, I just didn't have live. I feel it would have been worth $40, I got a lot of use of it. Just I didn't have Live back then. Now I need to buy it again and I would be glad to pay $60 for it.

Amethyst Wind

Apr 1, 2009
Fightgarr said:
Amethyst Wind said:
X-Blades.

/thread
Really? You didn't assume this would be shit before you bought it?
Not to insult your intelligence I just was under the impression that everyone saw this shitstorm a mile away
I wasn't expecting anything stellar from the story, I was just after a mildly entertaining action game, it wasn't even that. I wasn't even aware that you COULD get a game that bad on the 360, I thought we'd progressed past that point.

Also, the sentence that you put in white underneath, not cool. It's childish and doesn't speak well of your own intelligence.

The DSM

Apr 18, 2009
Farcry 2: That was a mistake traded it in for Saints row 2 and had loads more fun though.