Worst pain you've ever been through

Strykz

Apr 4, 2010
What the fuck? Am I the only person that hasn't gone through complete hell?

Enou

Sep 18, 2009
Reading everyone elses makes mine seem a little under-par, but mind is when my arm got dislocated inward?

When it started getting sore (after the shock wore off), the slightest movement was agonizing, and the ride to the hospital sucked majorly, my arm was sticking straight out, and I had to hold on to a strap from the ceiling from my dislocated arm >.<

Then they left me in the room for about 4 hours before they decided to help?which took 30 seconds. Tools.

Dr.Susse

Lv.1 NPC
Apr 17, 2009
I got Impaled by a bolt lock it ripped an about 4 inch hole into my stomach. at first a dull ache by the time we got to the hospital and the adrenalin wore off, GET ME PAINKILLERS! I think I was prity tough for an eight year old.

Jark212

Certified Deviant
Jul 17, 2008
Stomach Flu, 2 weeks of pure horror. I would barely get up, I had near-constant diarrhea, the doctors said I was severely dehydrated...

Fox242

El Zorro Cauto
Nov 9, 2009
Getting the outline done on my tattoo. The pain was so great that I went pale and I nearly passed out. Luckily I didn't and the part where the they fill in the tattoo wasn't nearly as painful.

Acies Argentum

Mar 1, 2010
It'd probably be either a migraine or my mother cutting off a part of my ear when she was cutting my hair when I was 5. The little part that kinda covers the ear canal is now only about half as big on my left ear as on my right.

Mr. Blue Sky

Feb 23, 2010
I cut open my hand on a stop sign while riding my bike long time ago. Don't ask how I cut it, all I'm going to say is I now have a scar, and I am now more careful on my bike.

Dr.Susse

Lv.1 NPC
Apr 17, 2009
Fox242 said:
Getting the outline done on my tattoo. The pain was so great that I went pale and I nearly passed out. Luckily I didn't and the part where the they fill in the tattoo wasn't nearly as painful.
I heard a great story about tattoo pain. For Easter A guy wanted to go for the longest continuous tattoo but had to go to hospital when he passed out due to pain and toxic shock syndrome because of the ink. So the big biker went to hospital for ink poisoning.

Mekado

Mar 20, 2009
When i was young i worked at wal-mart in the warehouse and we didn't have to wear steel-toed boots or nothing so i was working in sneakers.I dropped a wood pallet square on my big toe 15 minutes before the end of shift...i was dancing all around the warehouse for the end of the shift :s had to go to the hospital afterwards too, the nail fell off :\

Paksenarrion

Mar 13, 2009
Did you know that I was struck by lightning seven times?
Once when I was in the field, just tending to my cows.
Once when I was just sittin' in my truck just minding my own business.
Once when I was repairing a leak on the roof.
Once I was just crossing the road to get the mail.
Once, I was walking my dog down the road.
Blinded in one eye; can't hardly hear. I get twitches and shakes out of nowhere; always losing my line of thought. But you know what? God keeps reminding me I'm lucky to be alive.

Mekado

Mar 20, 2009
Paksenarrion said:
Did you know that I was struck by lightning seven times?
Once when I was in the field, just tending to my cows.
Once when I was just sittin' in my truck just minding my own business.
Once when I was repairing a leak on the roof.
Once I was just crossing the road to get the mail.
Once, I was walking my dog down the road.
Blinded in one eye; can't hardly hear. I get twitches and shakes out of nowhere; always losing my line of thought. But you know what? God keeps reminding me I'm lucky to be alive.
Benjamin button!

Reep

Jul 23, 2008
Being forced to move my recently operated on and formerly broken in half finger.

I was told to make a fist, all i could do was twitch the finger, and even then it felt as though someone was wearing metal studded boots and stamping down on badly bruised fingers.

brenatevi

Jul 31, 2007
Mentioned before: kidney stone. While not as traumatic (man, I really feel for you people that have had serious physical damage) it's more than enough for me. They had to pull out my last one; there isn't anything quite like peeing blood clots for a couple days. It was then that I started drinking nothing but water. That was ten years ago, and then I find out because of a CAT scan that I have two more "waiting in the wings." Yay.

TheLazyKnight

Jul 4, 2009
I got smashed in the side of the head, right next to my right eye, with a rock when I was 12. I bled everywhere. Couldn't see for the next few weeks. I still have a scar there.

MDSnowman

Apr 8, 2004
Had a doc take a bone marrow sample from me, the tool they use for that looks dangerously like a corkscrew.

Also I peeled back a toe nail once when I stubbed my toe... that hurt like a mother.

Divine Miss Bee

Feb 16, 2010
i fell down some stairs when i was thirteen. i broke four bones and had a concussion. worst thing was that i was at school when it happened, so nobody was allowed to touch me until the ambulance got there because of "blood-borne pathogens" and stuff, so i was alone, crying, scared half to death (while everyone and their mothers all showed up to gawk at me), and my best friend couldn't even come over and hold my hand and ride in the ambulance with me. i think that between the physical and the emotional, that was my most painful experience.

on the bright side, when we did superlatives in high school, i was dubbed "most graceful." i'm pretty sure it was a joke, though. >.<

Arkhangelsk

Mar 1, 2009
I seem to have the most boring life. I've never had a serious injury in my life. The only thing I've gone through that is even remotely painful is getting my hair done into dreadlocks, and getting my hair pulled and twisted for 5 hours is probably nothing compared to, I don't know, getting my ribcage opened up?

Aurora219

Aug 31, 2008
Mine's breaking my leg and ankle in four places. It couldn't have been the worst pain in the world because I was still telling my friend to bite me (through the tears) as well as laughing that all he cared about was the fact that I had his hoodie to keep me warm.