"GET UP ON THE HYDRA'S BACK!"

"Sure, will do...now how do I-"

"I'm trying...it's just so ta-"

TIMESWORDSMAN

Wishes he had fewer cap letters.
Mar 7, 2008
The SMB (Thats, "Super Mario Brothers" for "Gramers".) game over tune. It feels like the game is saying "You suck! SUUUUUUUUUUCK!".
Why is Mega Man 2 considered harder than SMB? Mega Man 2 has a password system and you can retry levels as many times as you want but in SMB you have to start over if you get a game over.

Eclectic Dreck

Sep 3, 2008
Bonk! Is pretty freakin' irritating.

But, I'd say my least favorite sound in gaming history came in the form of MW4, when playing CTF. If you were a flag runner in the initial entry (i.e. pre Black Knight and mech packs), then the sound of a pair of LBX-20 autocannons that signled a loki was hot on your trail. The fastest light mechs were a mere 7km/hr faster than the loki, and while the Loki only carried paper thin armor (for it's weight), those anti-mech shotguns would end your run in a hurry. Usually the report of those collosal guns were quickly followed by shattering armor and structure in your own mech, quicly followed by the sickening whine of your mech desperately trying (and failing) to remain on it's feet.

WendelI

Jan 7, 2009
The hyperspace sound from home world 2. God that gives me headaches. and yeah you would think it doesn't happen much but hyperspace is the nuke of home world.

Its this high ball Wom Wom Wom Wom Sheeeeeeeek sound god its horrible!

WAIT WAIT I GOT A BETTER ONE!
Any We Require Vespheine Gas from the Zerg. I mean the other ones are bearable but the zerg over mind chatter is already really really annoying.

Kif

Jun 2, 2009
When you haven't saved for a while any sound on a PC game that starts to loop then the screen flickers and a crash to desktop follows.

minispike47

Aug 15, 2008
ForgottenPr0digy said:
minispike47 said:
ForgottenPr0digy said:
minispike47 said:
ForgottenPr0digy said:
Snake? SNNNNNAAAAKKKEEE!!!!!!!!!!! from MGS1

Death to the assassin! from assassin's creed
Or when they are looking for you on a roof and your in the roof hut/things and they say "I know your here somewhere!". Fucking Retarded AI
Yeah those are rock gardens if I'm not mistaken
I also hate from Assassin's Creed is
"Sir do you have any coins to spare? I'm poor,sick and hungry" I hate those beggar women in Acre those most because of that horrible voice
At least they reward you with an achievement if you push 25 of them over (I know, i'm an achievement whore)
yeah true them and leapers(or retards) and drunks must gotten me so mad. I don't know how many times I'm about to kill a guard when they push or get in my way. So I have keep tracking them down and then kill them and run back to informant to get the information.
Yeah I hated that, I hope that Assassins Creed 2 offers more variety in the missions.

humpees

Sep 23, 2008
The car alarm in L4D because Zoey fucking walked into it!!! Oh yes... Here they come.

XR74

Jun 8, 2009
the background music from any pokemon game, or the sound that plays as you enter into a battle in any final fantasy game

Pennyy9

Feb 8, 2009
I have to go with the footstep noise from oblivion. Anything that's running or scampering behind you is riiiight about to pounce, and It scares the hell out of me.

Lord Of Cyberia

Jan 4, 2009
The failure sound after a minigame in Saint's Row 2. I almost put my fist through the TV after the umpteenth try at that stupid drug trafficking minigame.

FinalGamer

Mar 8, 2009
It's probably been already said but I'm not going through 18 pages.
Recognise this?

BOO BEEP BOO BEEP BOO BEEP BOO BEEP BOO BEEP BOO BEEP BOO BEEP BOO BEEP
BOO-BEEP BOO-BEEP BOO-BEEP BOO-BEEP BOO-BEEP BOO-BEEP BOO-BEEP BOO-BEEP
BOOBEEPBOOBEEPBOOBEEPBOOBEEPBOOBEEPBOOBEEPBOOBEEPBOOBEEP

KValentine

Mar 4, 2009
The sound of the Windows alert chord when the game crashes after delivering the killing blow to the final boss.