Worst thing to happen to you when playing a game.

Jack and Calumon

Digimon are cool.
Dec 29, 2008
To crash during a loading screen, and YOU CAN'T TELL!

Calumon: Being on fire. That would be really bad.

Dragon_of_red

Dec 30, 2008
In the middle of playing a game having my dog jump up on the couch straight onto my testicles... Yeah....that hurt quite badly.

SnootyEnglishman

May 26, 2009
the power goes out when you're in the middle of the big part of the game with no save point anywhere in sight. I thought my lungs would explode.

Aura Guardian

Apr 23, 2008
Having lag hit and do nothing while my party kills the boss. Happens a lot on PSOBB Epi 2.
Dying in Monster Hunter...or in any game.

YouCallMeNighthawk

Mar 8, 2010
dragon_of_red said:
In the middle of playing a game having my dog jump up on the couch straight onto my testicles... Yeah....that hurt quite badly.
My dog does that all the time, and he ain't no small dog. His paws are like the size of a bears head lol

automatron

Apr 21, 2010
Coming up to like a mega important cutscene that you can't pause without skipping, and having to leave the room. Happens almost every game for me

Lacsapix

Apr 16, 2010
when I was gaming on a laptop I forgot to plug in the battery so it would shut down in mid-game. That always happend on the worse time possible, I remeber having the sniper cross in BF2 on a head when it shutted down....

keyton777

Aug 14, 2008
have the girl friend start checking the fuse box while on the last few kills of a 250 kill halo game...half the veins popped out of my skull and neck, i was on that game for 4 hours

SimuLord

Whom Gods Annoy
Aug 20, 2008
Sudden urge to poo violently. If I'm planning a long night of gaming, that always seems to be the night I get the bad piece of chicken.

Cody211282

Apr 25, 2009
SnootyEnglishman said:
the power goes out when you're in the middle of the big part of the game with no save point anywhere in sight. I thought my lungs would explode.
Oh you think that is bad, I had the power go out playing ME2 on insanity right at the end of the mission on Horizon, not only did I have to do the entire thing again(and it was a pain in the ass) the surge killed my power supply and I had to spend $100 on a new one, fucking good for nothing surge protector not working.

Flour

Mar 20, 2008
Saving a not-serious save(all level 9999's reincarnated to level 1) over my main save in Disgaea 3 and the last serious save being from 10~ hours earlier.

However, it was also the most recent best thing that happened because my main character now has the best single-target and best multi target sword skills in the game.