Worst thing your current Boy/Girl Friend has done to you.

Jan 27, 2011
Pandalisk said:
but then she broke up with me because "i was too nice"
Ugh...I hate hearing when someone uses that excuse to break up. >_<

"Too nice"? "You're too good for me"? HOW THE HELL ARE THOSE BAD THINGS?!

I've thought that I'm not good enough for my GF once or twice, but then I immediately realize that she's with me for a reason, and it's not pity, so OBVIOUSLY she must like something I'm doing. So the whole self-doubt line of thought is totally stupid (duh).

So yeah, MASSIVE sympathy for getting hit with that. It's retarded. I can't believe people use that as an excuse... >_<

prophecy2514

Nov 7, 2011
last ex girlfriend played a very bad joke on me, saying she had gotten pregnant after we had an argument over the phone about me being away from her for a few weeks for an internship interstate. I freaked the fuck out, and then she told me "well if that's your reaction, now I know you won't be very supportive of me if I was really pregnant. Thankyou very much."

yeeeap. bitches be crazy

thejackyl

Apr 16, 2008
To the people who have quoted me: I'll share my story.

New Years 2004, my GF (at the time) invited me and some of her friends over to her house for a movie/ball-drop night. During the course of the movie me and her got a little frisky, and she took my hand and put it in her pants.(I didn't know what to do... I was 17 and this was my first time doing anything like this, so I just kind of rubbed it, no insertion.) A few seconds later she pulls it out, and starts acting cold to me like I did something wrong. About 20 minutes later she does it again.(I did the same as before) This time she pulls my hand out and curls up in the fetal position. The movie finishes and one of her friend's turns the lights on and shes her like that. She asks what happened and she cries out "He raped me!".

Needless to say the next hour or so of me trying to explain didn't go to smooth, I also got beat up by EVERYONE and thrown out of the house. Well forced to leave "as if I was leaving by my own choice." Her parents were downstairs and she didn't want to make a scene.

Now, I'm not sure for certain if she was the one to carry on the rumor. But considering she started it 2 years before we broke up, and never told people otherwise, I think I have every right to blame her for it.

Oh and in more recent news, about 4 years ago I was chasing after this girl, and trying to remain in the "Friends, but more than friends" area. She had just got out of a nasty relationship. She was 17 at the time I was 21, so I was also waiting for her to turn 18, but I digress. When I asked her out she had told me I was too old for her. A week later she's dating someone who was 26. If you don't want to go out with me, at least give me the real reason.

Oct 2, 2012
IckleMissMayhem said:
Beffudled Sheep said:
disgruntledgamer said:
That really sucks doesn't it.........
Yes, yes it does. Never eevvverrr teach your significant other how to defend themselves using weapons. Only bad things will come of it.
My ex taught me "Grab, Twist Pull" when I was drunk. That was a very bad move on his part(s).
Although same guy (albeit 4+ years later) was caught (by me) shagging another girl on our living room sofa. Maybe the two incidents are more closely related than I thought?

It obviously wasn't the first time he'd fucked around, as I found out after a not-at-all embarrassing (ha-de-fucking-ha!) trip to the clinic, and he also had the most selective memory I've ever encountered, so in hindsight, I reckon I'm well rid!!!
Well isn't he classy?
My boys are crying at the words "Grab, twist, pull" together in the same sentence Dx

IckleMissMayhem

Oct 18, 2009
Beffudled Sheep said:
IckleMissMayhem said:
Beffudled Sheep said:
disgruntledgamer said:
Yes, yes it does. Never eevvverrr teach your significant other how to defend themselves using weapons. Only bad things will come of it.
My ex taught me "Grab, Twist Pull" when I was drunk. That was a very bad move on his part(s).
Although same guy (albeit 4+ years later) was caught (by me) shagging another girl on our living room sofa. Maybe the two incidents are more closely related than I thought?

It obviously wasn't the first time he'd fucked around, as I found out after a not-at-all embarrassing (ha-de-fucking-ha!) trip to the clinic, and he also had the most selective memory I've ever encountered, so in hindsight, I reckon I'm well rid!!!
Well isn't he classy?
My boys are crying at the words "Grab, twist, pull" together in the same sentence Dx
Well, it seemed effective. As for "classy"... I think not. Hopefully his (and hers/theirs?!) "parts" will have rotted and fallen off. He (and she/they?) deserves it.

Vengeful, moi?? Nahh!

Oct 2, 2012
IckleMissMayhem said:
Beffudled Sheep said:
IckleMissMayhem said:
Beffudled Sheep said:
disgruntledgamer said:

Well isn't he classy?
Well, it seemed effective. As for "classy"... I think not. Hopefully his (and hers/theirs?!) "parts" will have rotted and fallen off. He (and she/they?) deserves it.

Vengeful, moi?? Nahh!
My STD sense are tingling. I'm guessing they both came down with a severe case of HerpagohnasyphillAIDS.

Psychedelic Spartan

Sep 15, 2011
The meanest thing my GF has done to me? Not existing; Can you guess that I'm lonely? Seriously, Im beginning to want to play as the girl in zombies when I play black ops 2.

velcrokidneyz

Sep 28, 2010
she leaves me and wants to be friends still and im an asshole for being ambivalent towards her. here's the kicker, we are still living together.

schiz0phren1c

Jan 17, 2008
I guess it's a case of "hoist with your own petard" but I taught an ex of mine how to shoot(you can all guess what comes next right?)
Honestly the crazy in her didn't come out until a year later,but when I'd finally had enough and left,
she DID track me down in another city and come looking for me with a .38,
luckily the friend who she interrogated about my whereabouts was an ex cop,and after realising what the wee doll had planned for me he coaxed the weapon away from her on the pretext of "making sure it was loaded".
Apparently she was very upset when he didn't return it.
Ah life,and its constant surprises :)

Second place goes to an Ex whose brother is a world class Boxer(used to be quite famous),she had(possibly still has)a bit of a drink problem,lovely girl sober,but more than 2 glasses of wine and HELTER SKELTER!,
I tried explaining this to her one night,
aaaaand(you can all guess it again right?) she called the brother and tried to get him to beat me up,
luckily it wasn't the first time,and he just collected her and that was the last time I saw the girl.

Shock and Awe

Winter is Coming
Sep 6, 2008
Be incredibly boring and say I'm ignoring her after I run out of things to say. I literally drover every conversation for two weeks and she decides to get really mad when we went out once with family and I had nothing to say. Cut it right there. Ain't worth my time.

Compared to y'alls stories that might be lame but its all I got.

IckleMissMayhem

Oct 18, 2009
Beffudled Sheep said:
IckleMissMayhem said:
Beffudled Sheep said:
IckleMissMayhem said:
Beffudled Sheep said:
disgruntledgamer said:

Well isn't he classy?

Vengeful, moi?? Nahh!
My STD sense are tingling. I'm guessing they both came down with a severe case of HerpagohnasyphillAIDS.
Nothing tha bad, luckily!! - what he oh-so-generously passed on to me (whilst I was unaware of what a premium-grade twunt he was) was treated with 3x antibiotics shots. I declined to tell him and/or the harlot I caught him with about it though. So yeah. Rotting and falling off would serve them right.

Oct 2, 2012
IckleMissMayhem said:
Beffudled Sheep said:
IckleMissMayhem said:
Beffudled Sheep said:
IckleMissMayhem said:
Beffudled Sheep said:
disgruntledgamer said:

Well isn't he classy?

Vengeful, moi?? Nahh!
Nothing tha bad, luckily!! - what he oh-so-generously passed on to me (whilst I was unaware of what a premium-grade twunt he was) was treated with 3x antibiotics shots. I declined to tell him and/or the harlot I caught him with about it though. So yeah. Rotting and falling off would serve them right.
I can say with certainty that your post hasn't a single ounce of vengence in it :D
Nope, not at all.
Thats a lot of antibiotics :/

mechashiva77

Jul 10, 2011
Aw geez, you all have been through hell. So I feel kind of bad when I say that my second relationship of five has been quite satisfactory. The worst he has ever done was be really unmotivated to plan and grow up. I know this might sound harsh, but I'm a firm believer in equality and I'd rather not be the one doing all the work. This would be different if he was unable to find work because he COULDN'T, but he didn't WANT to find it. We have since worked this out.

The first relationship (which didn't last long, and took place in middle school) I was the bad guy. I had agreed to go out with a long-time friend of mine, but it was obvious that I was dating him because I wanted a boyfriend and he was the only guy in the whole school who thought I was attractive. We're Facebook friends, and we chat occasionally, but we really don't talk that much. My only regret is that the break up could've gone better.

Creator002

Aug 30, 2010
My ex-girlfriend (and only, so far) was very emotional. So much so that if I had a bad day or was worried about something, I couldn't tell her as she would think that I cared more about myself or my friends than I did her. She, on the other hand, could care about anything and anyone without a thought as to how I felt about it. Eventually it turned into a one-way relationship and was then broken off (by her none-the-less).
She then later tried to get back with me. Ah, the upper-hand felt good then.

Captcha: "be my friend?" Why not, Captcha. Why not.

disgruntledgamer

Mar 6, 2012
IckleMissMayhem said:
The only problem with that is Syphilis can stay hidden for awhile with no symptoms giving them plenty of time to spread it around to other people, which it sounds like that's not completely out of the question for them.
Jenvas1306 said:
Sniper Team 4 said:
well she is a slut, you were lucky to dodge that bullet, even it was in a painful way.
He'll be fine, guys are just suckers for girls with killer long legs.

IckleMissMayhem

Oct 18, 2009
disgruntledgamer said:
IckleMissMayhem said:
The only problem with that is Syphilis can stay hidden for awhile with no symptoms giving them plenty of time to spread it around to other people, which it sounds like that's not completely out of the question for them.
Wasn't syphilis! Was a lovely mix of Chlamydia and Gonorrhoea. All easily treated, like already said, and am now clean as the proverbial whistle, which is how I intend to stay! :O)

DoomyMcDoom

Jul 4, 2008
Rose and Thorn said:
They left me for someone else, that is probably the worst thing they did to me. :'(
Y'know what's worse? When they leave you, for nobody, just because they think they CAN get someone better, last one was like that, she's still single, still lonely, still 270lbs...

But that's not the worst thing she did to me, no, the worst thing she did to me was tell me she was completely clean down there, and proceed to give me genital herpes, therefor ruining me permanently, and pretty well making sure that I won't have truly pleasurable sex with anyone ever again(unless they have/want herpes).

Before anyone gets weirded out by my saying what I did there, just lettin y'all know, yes I can wear a condom, but due to nerve damage, if I do wear one, I may as well not have a dick anymore, cuz even the ultra thin ones kill all the sensation I would normally get. I mean, sure, I can maintain a boner, but lemme tell you, even focusing on getting off and using all the mind tricks I know, it takes me somewhere between 1.5 to 3 hours to finish wearing one, so even though I like that I still please my partner, it gets kinda annoying to have to masturbate later even when I have sex.