Worst thing you've done to end an argument?

Yoh3333

Feb 7, 2011
Quite simple, it's my way of ending any conversation in general:

Nyan Cat...

More specifically, whenever i want to end the conversation I will simply take out my Android and open one of the hundreds of Nyan Cat aps at full volume.
Works every time!

captaincabbage

Apr 8, 2010
I was having an argument with a friend of mine that I couldn't possibly win, whilst having a nice day in the city once, so I smacked the bottom of his slushie and ran.

SckizoBoy

Ineptly Chaotic
Legacy
Jan 6, 2011
A Hermit's Cave
By smashing her meds bottle against the wall.

I got a few loose teeth for my trouble, less than ten minutes later, we're both crying...

JKain

Mar 15, 2011
Putting a cigarette out on the back of my Hand.

-yeah, not exactly the smartest move, but I felt so angry that i really wanted to throw a punch so i sorta improvised to keep me from loosing it.
-it did end the argument rather instantly.

What makes it worse that it was my mother I was arguing with, so she was naturally freaked out.
-I sure had some classy moments in my late teens :/

biggest burn blister ever - and i had a scar for some years to remind me of it

NotSoLoneWanderer

Jul 5, 2011
It was crowded in a hallway and I distracted him by pretending his mom was here then as a group of students who I knew was coming I slid into the group and told them to just keep walking I'll explain later. He only turned for a second then then turned back and I was gone.I saw him look around for me then he did a derp face and walked to the cafeteria. Honestly it was a miracle of perfect timing and epic ninja-tude.
Oh you said worst. well...hmm nothing comes to mind I stick in till I win or my logic is defeated with better logic.

Ren3004

In an unsuspicious cabin
Jul 22, 2009
I blamed my best friend for not dating me, essentially claiming she was guilty of my unhappiness. Yes, I was a jerk.

crop52

Mar 16, 2011
Admit that I'm wrong, or point out that the argument boils down to pure opinion, or win the argument.

I'm a really competitive guy. I can't remember the last time I've ever given up on an argument.

No_Remainders

Sep 11, 2009
OptimusPrime33 said:
Just repeated "umad bro?" endlessly until they left.
I love doing this, I rarely do it though.

Occasionally I'll pull a "Super Troopers" on it, and at the end of every sentence, I'll scream "CHICKEN FUCKER! BAKAWK!" in their face, really loudly.

That works quite well, actually.

LobsterFeng

Apr 10, 2011
This was in a classroom, mind you. I stood up and yelled very loudly "NO! YOU'RE WRONG! NOW SIT THEIR IN YOUR WRONGNESS AND BE WRONG!"

I think I stole that from somewhere but I don't know where. Either way it shut him up, probably just because it embarrassed him how I made the whole class go quiet and stare at us.

Cat of Doom

Jan 6, 2011
I headbutted some bloke in the face, during an argument outside a pub. Cant remember what it was about.

loc978

Sep 18, 2010
Stated fact and called out the other person repeatedly for not addressing said facts... further accusing them of stating opinion as fact and making excessive use of strawman arguments.
...apparently it's rude to be reasonable and even more rude to use knowledge gained through self-education. Who knew?

Signa

Noisy Lurker
Legacy
Jul 16, 2008
Country
USA
Mid-argument with my parents I ran out of the room screaming "I am well hung!"

Aedes

Sep 11, 2009
I mentioned that [a href="http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/HitlerAteSugar"]Hitler ate sugar[/a].

Naaa I didn't. But really, I just said I was wrong and walked away. Even though I wasn't wrong.
I'm never wrong. <.<
...Ever. >.>

Breaker deGodot

Apr 14, 2009
vesago said:
I got kicked out of the debate team for swearing of the other kid ... he shut up thats how i thought you won
Really? I debate at school myself and people swear during rounds all the time. Depends on the judge, I suppose, but that seems odd to me.