Worst thing you've done to end an argument?

Dogstile

Jan 17, 2009
I'm curious to see what other people have done to end an argument. I say this because, well, I just reached a new low. I spent an hour taking shit from an ex girlfriend who was going on about how I was trying to make her cry and fuck up her life.

After said hour, I got tired of it, thought to myself "fuck it, I may as well try" and casually dropped a hint to her boyfriend that she wasn't faithful. I wasn't lying by any means but I still feel like a dick and it ended the argument.

So, at this low, I ask you escapist, what's your personal lows for ending arguments?

AzureRaven

Jul 21, 2011
Walk away in person/Block online.
Sure it's not creative, but it damn sure ends the argument pretty quick.

CatsAttackAgain

Jul 14, 2010
I never said this but a guy I know spat in some other guy's eye and told him next time he sees him he would stick something else in his eye :p

SageRuffin

M-f-ing Jedi Master
Dec 19, 2009
Easy, just shut the conversation down at whatever point where it's starting to get out of hand in whatever way I can. That may be signing off, leaving, or hanging up the phone.

Doesn't bother me that much, really.

otakon17

Jun 21, 2010
Smash my foot into the floor hard enough to injure my damn heel. Stupidest damn thing I've done since kicking a desk and crushing my shin because I was pissed at someone who wouldn't leave me be in class back in High School. I had anger control problems when I was younger, now I just get pissed off at games.

vesago

Mar 6, 2011
I got kicked out of the debate team for swearing of the other kid ... he shut up thats how i thought you won

Staskala

Sep 28, 2010
I once posted a picture of Cam'Ron that had the phrase "lol u mad" written on it since my underdeveloped mind was unable to formulate any kind of proper argument. I truly felt like a complete and utter twat afterwards.

NinjaDeathSlap

Leaf on the wind
Feb 20, 2011
Utterly destroying my opponent with the twin hammer blows of logic and reason, leaving them with no choice but to admit defeat and beg forgiveness for how wrong they were.

That's how I end an argument bitches!

BishopofAges

Sep 15, 2010
The Worst thing to end an arguement...

Don't know if it ended the arguement but it did bring everyone (including the opponent and one random person I ran over in the process) to my side to chase my opponent down with a large wooden chair, wielded one-handed.

zehydra

Oct 25, 2009
usually, the worst way I end up ending arguments is when I log back in and find out due to a number of quotation messages, that I totally misinterpreted what was being said.

It's not even an issue of being wrong, it's a communication error.

StBishop

Sep 22, 2009
I've done the following.

Punch them in the face.
Start chugging Vodka from the bottle and ignoring them.
Breaking up with them.
Having sex with them.
Vomiting on them.
Low blows (attacks on touchy subjects, dead parents, over weight, really bad acne, ex cheated on them etc.)
"Ok if you just let me say this I'll listen to everything you have to say" *say my piece* *walk off while they are midway through their first sentence*

werty10089

Aug 14, 2011
I've done plenty of gruesome and vile things over the years, but I think the worst thing I have ever done was piss on the wind-shield of the car of a guy I got into an argument with. Filled his mailbox with dog shit later that night, as well. He DESERVED it. I swear.

Mr Shrike

Aug 13, 2010
I punched her. It worked pretty well, too.

Other than that, I've walked away, resorted to "low blows". Y'know, the usual. There's been the odd fight, but nothing too spectacular.

kebab4you

Jan 3, 2010
dogstile said:
After said hour, I got tired of it, thought to myself "fuck it, I may as well try" and casually dropped a hint to her boyfriend that she wasn't faithful. I wasn't lying by any means but I still feel like a dick and it ended the argument.
How is this low? If she was unfruitful her next boyfriend got the rights to know it...

OT: Block a person and have him blocked for a few days so he will forget about the argument we had.

Kolby Jack

Come at me scrublord, I'm ripped
Apr 29, 2011
Me and my boss were arguing over whether this new guy was a cop. I said he wasn't but the boss wasn't having any of it. He pulled his gun on the guy, so I pulled mine on him cause I knew there was no way the new guy could be a cop and he'd already been shot by some crazy ***** anyway. What cop takes a bullet for criminals? Anyway, the whole thing turns into a mexican standoff, and eventually everybody gets shot, including me. But I managed to survive as did the new guy, but he was in bad shape and I knew I needed to get him some help.

But then get this! After all I did for him, he tells me he really is a cop! I just killed my own boss for this asshole! Now the cops come in, but I don't give a fuck. I pull out my gun and shoot the traitorous bastard right in the head.