Worst username you've ever seen.

nYuknYuknYuk

Jul 12, 2009
sgtjawa said:
For me, it has to be "SOULASSASSIAN", seen in Halo 3. He sucked.

Or, just today, a guy simply named "fallout3", in Garry's Mod. Right after he loaded in, he jumped out of a window and died. He left right afterward. What about you, fellow escapists?[/qu
sgtjawa said:
For me, it has to be "SOULASSASSIAN", seen in Halo 3. He sucked.

Or, just today, a guy simply named "fallout3", in Garry's Mod. Right after he loaded in, he jumped out of a window and died. He left right afterward. What about you, fellow escapists?
Lol I saw a guy named SOULASSASSIAN on PSN about a week ago. I even wrote it down because it was so awful.

Tdc2182

May 21, 2009
SirBryghtside said:
SirBryghtside.

Thinking that spelling things wrong is cool. What a twat.

Also, Max The Reaper. I mean, what is that? Can you get any more unimaginative?
Hah, thank god im not the only on who thinks so.

lm2f

Aug 6, 2008
zenoaugustus said:
Any combination of the following words:

Killer
Killah
Sniper
Silent
Stealth
Stealthy
Ninja
Assassin
Slayer
I could go on....

That, to me, shows a lack of creativity and that while they try to sound badass, they end up sucking at whatever they are playing. Honestly, in ANY FPS I have ever played online, anyone with the word "sniper" in their gamertag sucked at sniping. Now, I don't play every game on every console, so there are probably exceptions, but in my experience, that is my rule of thumb.
This a thousand times, along with alternating upper case letters, XXXs, and bad attempts at leetspeak oh god those are some horrendous usernames. Especially those kids with names like xXS1leN7AsSaS5in96Xx and snobby xbl bios.

nYuknYuknYuk

Jul 12, 2009
xxXXGENERICUSERNAMEXXxx

I lol'd. I didn't even bother reading it(as it was an XX____XX name) until the end of the match. Glad I bothered to read it.

Laze

Apr 17, 2009
"Great Hulking C*ck Fox" on Left 4 Dead.

Not so much bad as just deeply, deeply disturbing

EDIT: Asterisk

NeutralDrow

Mar 23, 2009
Worst? I've probably repressed the worst I've seen. I admit, I'm certainly not fond of usernames with non-significant numbers (seems like a slap in the face to creativity, to me), or "x" bracketed names (a certain Escapist being the sole exception thus far), but I wouldn't call them the worst, per se.

Besides, whatever I come up with, everyone's already beaten me to the punch with far, far worse.

miracleofsound said:
Edit: I also saw one that was 'WESLEY SNIPES''
Compared to those other two, that one's...pretty clever, actually.

Sven und EIN HUND

Sep 23, 2009
AeroZeppelinSevenfold said:
My username is the worst username I have ever seen.

I think it's pretty cool, references 3 awesome bands... Unless Aero Zeppelin is referencing the Nirvana song and not Led Zep and Aerosmith, in which case it's only 2 awesome bands.. Nirvana and a7x. But anyway I digress

The stupidest I've seen is probably
zenoaugustus said:
Any combination of the following words:

Killer
Killah
Sniper
Silent
Stealth
Stealthy
Ninja
Assassin
Slayer
I could go on....

That, to me, shows a lack of creativity and that while they try to sound badass, they end up sucking at whatever they are playing. Honestly, in ANY FPS I have ever played online, anyone with the word "sniper" in their gamertag sucked at sniping. Now, I don't play every game on every console, so there are probably exceptions, but in my experience, that is my rule of thumb.
This, as well as shadow and viper... One of my mates who is a console fps nut has the PSN Silent Killah or some shit, and another friend has the steam username ShadowViper.... Come on man.... Be creative

Acaroid

Aug 11, 2008
/\ this guys

p.s. not really, i think anytime puts a game title in thier name is fail, e.g. cod4win, fallout3killa or anything to that nature.

Kajin

This Title Will Be Gone Soon
Apr 13, 2008
Holden_Ma_Groin

First one that comes to mind, to be honest. I've seen worse but I can't think of them right now.

WaderiAAA

Derp Master
Aug 11, 2009
Wow, there are so many awful names out there, so if I remembered them, I could probably make a long list. The only one I can remember, is one that a "friend" of mine used. It was:
Sieg I-Ieil

GrinningManiac

Jun 11, 2009
"LOL"

That was a username on TF2. Needless to say, I befriended him, added him to my friends list, then switched teams, dominated the hell out of him, and when he ragequit, I followed him through freinds onto a new server.

He was, like, five years old.

Oh, and N*ggerlolol, though I can't remember where from