Would you confess to necrophilia, to save your life?

Quelthazar

New member
Jan 26, 2009
31
0
0
Ok here's one of those wierd questions that occasionally pop on my mind.

First the setup.
You live in a world pretty much like Tamriel. Swords, magic, middle-ages and all that.

As you head towards a major city, a storm brews and you have to take shelter in a nearby cave. You step in and look for a more comfortable spot to rest your head untill the storm ends.
As you venture deeper inside the cave you suddenly see a lighting glowing from the end of the cave and when you reach the end you see that there's a lit campfire next to the cave wall.

Now, next to that campfire are some blankets on those blankets, lies a naked and quite beautiful woman, just motionless. At first you just sit close to the campfire and dry your clothes. Then, suddenly you get this moment of... let's call it... patheticness and for some really odd reason you decide to get "kinky" with that naked woman. After a bit you notice that the girl is dead(well either that or you noticed from the start and you really just didn't care), so you get grossed out(or not) and leave the cave as quickly as possible.

Later on, the next day, while walking around past an alchemy store you over-hear a conversation that the guards found a dead woman from a cave nearby and they took her to some examination, rumored to be poisoned. In fear of your own health due to the earlier "incident" you rush to the Royal Laboratory where she's being examined and you lie that she might be your wife, who "supposedly" got lost in the storm. As you approach the examination table you realize that it's the same woman. Then you ask the researcher if they have found out what happened and then he says that she was poisoned with a really strong poison that contracts on mere human contact, but has a 40 hour reaction delay with barely any noticeable symptoms.
He also states that they have a cure for it and that if they would've found her a day sooner, they would've been able to save her.

Now to the actual point here. Or if to quote a certain someone: "Now to the meat of your endeavor. The crux of the situation. The reason for your being here, and the likely cause of your death."

What would you do if you were in that situation. Would you confess that you basically had sex with a corpse or...? What?

Also a little extra question. Who did I quote?

I personally have to say that there's a 70% chance that I would confess and a 30% chance that I would secretively, race the clock and use those last hours of my life to go through alchemists and try to obtain a cure without letting anyone know what happened.

Anywho... discuss, discuss and discuss.
I also hope I didn't create a freak-topic here.
 

benderinTime

New member
Dec 27, 2010
115
0
0
1. I wouldn't have sex with a random naked woman
2. If I did, I'd just say that I had poked her to see if she was alive, and need the cure.
You did say human contact after all.
 

The Wykydtron

"Emotions are very important!"
Sep 23, 2010
5,458
0
0
Well theres still doctor-patient confidentiality right? So confess to a doctor, just make sure noone else hears.
 

Jedoro

New member
Jun 28, 2009
5,393
0
0
I'd say we did things before she got lost in the storm. Problem solved.
 

Onyx Oblivion

Borderlands Addict. Again.
Sep 9, 2008
17,032
0
0
By the way...Do you happen to know what the fine is here in Cyrodiil for necrophilia? Just asking.

OT:

I'd do anything to save my life. Except die.
 

NeedAUserName

New member
Aug 7, 2008
3,803
0
0
benderinTime said:
1. I wouldn't have sex with a random naked woman
2. If I did, I'd just say that I had poked her to see if she was alive, and need the cure.
You did say human contact after all.
Yeah, thats basically my thinking. If its contracted simply through touch, no one needs to know that anything more happened (which it wouldn't, because you know, I don't go out having sex with every naked motionless woman I find).
 

Dark Knifer

New member
May 12, 2009
4,468
0
0
Lord Ammolds said:
I also hope I didn't create a freak-topic here.
I think you may have just done...

OT: If I was stupid enough to be put in this situation I wouldn't confess. Considering the time period, it's entirely possible that they would murder me anyway. Or I could just say I found the body, checked to see if there was a heartbeat and say I may have gotten the disease from that (since the poison reacts to mere touching of flesh).
 

Reaver3

New member
Jan 9, 2011
81
0
0
i would ask what type of poison it was and go to the alchemist to get a potion by telling an unrelated story... besides, if i died, at least i would have my digity...

i would also try to infect as many people as possible before drinking the potion because im that type of person...

BIG FAU: ACTION!!!
 

Snowalker

New member
Nov 8, 2008
1,937
0
0
First off, its your wife you could just say that you may be poisoned because you had sex shortly before you lost her.

Second off, I wouldn't do that. Hell, I couldn't dry myself off by a fire with a naked woman without talking to her or trying to wake her or something.
 

kabooz18

New member
May 27, 2009
138
0
0
It'd really would depend on where on her body the poison is...

also fucking a possibly dead probably sleeping woman I don't know befoehand... is most likely a dealbreaker for me...

also I don't know how I'm gonna change throughout the years but I think it will be no problem for me to prevent myself from changing into a rapist of people... dead or alive -.- I can even go out on a limb here and say especially with dead people!
 

TailsRodrigez

New member
Nov 13, 2009
310
0
0
I wouldn't do that, first of all, and even then, if i already lied to say shes my wife, i could lie and say i had sex with her before she died, or could say i found her and touched her in the cave to she if she was alive. There are a lot of ways to obtain that curing without telling your secret.
 

Crashage

New member
Aug 31, 2010
41
0
0
Snowalker said:
First off, its your wife you could just say that you may be poisoned because you had sex shortly before you lost her.
This. You've already created a conceivable lie, might as well keep it up. Also, if you get jiggy with random dead naked chicks in caves, you pretty much deserve what you get
 

Zykon TheLich

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 20, 2020
2,710
29
53
Country
UK
...these are the sort of things you think about in your free time huh?

You really need to... umm... I don't know what you need to do, but whatever it is, do it soon for your own good and for the sake of everyone around you.
 

Kevlar Eater

New member
Sep 27, 2009
1,933
0
0
Let's see..

1. I'm not the type of guy a woman wants, so a wife's no option.
2. I'd confess to the necrophilia, as the dead can't say no.