Would you guys want to see a Doctor Doom game

PapaGreg096

Oct 12, 2013
I don't know what with the many talents of Doom, I could probably see him in a plantium or RTS style of gameplay, thoughts.

Saelune

Trump put kids in cages!
Legacy
Mar 8, 2011
A Doctor Doom game where...you oversee the day to day issues of running a country. Not about fighting heroes or trying to take over the world. Just running your country.

Oh, and if someone breaks your laws and you dont give them death, you get Game Over.

Jeroenr

Nov 20, 2013
The game "Evil Genius" comes to mind.

That was a fun game.

you had to divert your time between keeping tourists/spy's from wandering in your base, training your minons(not those) and ultimately building your doomsday machine.
Game play looked a bit like Dungeon Keeper.

I picture something like this in Latveria, but instead of spy's you have to fight off the Fantastic Four(and other marvel heroes).
(Marvel/Disney, if you are reading this. its your's, just send me a steamkey when it's done/early acces)

JUMBO PALACE

Elite Member
Legacy
Jun 17, 2009
Country
USA
Makes me think of that old strategy-esqu game Overlord.

I'd give it a shot. Doom's a pretty cool and powerful villain.

Benpasko

Jul 3, 2011
JUMBO PALACE said:

This would be awesome. An overlord-style doom game where you just point and hordes of your loyal subjects mob the enemies to death.

Cycloptomese

Jun 4, 2015
JUMBO PALACE said:

Man, I really loved those Overlord games. I still have both on my shelf. Doom might be a fun game to play sort of in that style.

Jeroenr

Nov 20, 2013
Cycloptomese said:
JUMBO PALACE said:

Man, I really loved those Overlord games. I still have both on my shelf. Doom might be a fun game to play sort of in that style.
Weren't we talking about Dr Doom? this sounds more like ID's doom. (cool idea though, take over mars with imps and bull daemons)
But as for Dr Doom, he uses Doombots that look like him, so that would look a bit dull i would say

jademunky

Mar 6, 2012
PapaGreg096 said:
I don't know what with the many talents of Doom, I could probably see him in a plantium or RTS style of gameplay, thoughts.
I'm thinking Europa Universalis: Marvel Edition where you trade and have power struggles with guys like Namor and T'challa, then maybe fight off internal corruption fomented by SHIELD and Hydra.

It might be a great way to actually get into Doom's head, keep in mind that he sees himself as a good guy and the only person who is really fit to rule. (and I kinda actually agree, depending on the writer)

Angelous Wang

Lord of I Don't Care
Oct 18, 2011
I also think an evil genius type game would work well with doom.

You run a secret underground base in Latveria, you plan world domination, whilst recruiting various Marvel villains to help you, whilst researching and building traps to counter the various Marvel heroes the show up to stop you.

And depending on whether your chosen world domination in magical, technological or cosmic power based, you end up fighting Doctor Strange, Iron Man or the F4 as the final battle.

Bad Jim

Nov 1, 2010
Saelune said:
Oh, and if someone breaks your laws and you dont give them death, you get Game Over.
Just shoot them? Who do you think you are? Scott Evil?

No, what you do is destroy everything they've ever worked for and take away everyone they've ever loved. You turn them into twisted mockeries of their former selves that exist only to serve you. Once you've done that, shooting them isn't really necessary.

I guarantee there wouldn't be too many people parking in two spaces with me in charge.

Saelune

Trump put kids in cages!
Legacy
Mar 8, 2011
Bad Jim said:
Saelune said:
Just shoot them? Who do you think you are? Scott Evil?

No, what you do is destroy everything they've ever worked for and take away everyone they've ever loved. You turn them into twisted mockeries of their former selves that exist only to serve you. Once you've done that, shooting them isn't really necessary.

I guarantee there wouldn't be too many people parking in two spaces with me in charge.
All crime has the death penalty as punishment in Latveria.