Would you look forward to a Watch Dogs sequel?

ThreeName

May 8, 2013
stroopwafel said:
But now the smoke has settled there is no denying this game also did a lot of things right
Erm, yes there is. There's plenty. The city was bland and uninteresting, the characters were god-awful (especially the main character), the "action" is painfully boring, the cars handled like the tires were filled with cement, the missions were either easy as piss or stupidly frustrating...

There was absolutely nothing to like about the game. I don't do hype, I don't do E3, but God damn, knowing that they tried to hype that abysmal excuse for a AAA game just makes me feel dead inside.

I went and looked up the ending because I wasn't going to finish the bloody thing and that sounded awful as well. Just typical Ubisoft fare all around really.

ryessknight

May 30, 2013
i wouldnt mind one acually. First one had some decent ideas and though flawed i enjoyed alot of it. With some more polish and time a sequel could be pretty good if ubisoft doesnt fuck it up like they did assassins creed unity.

small

Aug 5, 2014
it did have its moments, looking into peoples lives was interesting but ultimately shallow, you couldnt actually do anything apart from steal money from people.

the stealth sections with cameras and breaking into places was original and well done. i could easily see a cyberpunk game like this.

in the end they just went too ubisoft with filling up the map with pointless collectables and places to go, padding

sXeth

Elite Member
Legacy
Nov 15, 2012
I'd keep an eye on it to see if they got better making Watch_Dogs, and not refurbishing whichever Driver-sequel they had into it.

Bad Blood was better then the main game, which gives some hope to it.

I'd agree with the idea that Ubisoft in general needs to get away from collectathonning and having side missions simply repeat identical activities.