WoW Contest Winners...please read

Spinwhiz

Oct 8, 2007
Woot! All the WoW prizes are in and they have been shipped out!

If you were one of the winners in the "Easiest WoW Quiz Ever" you may be receiving THIS [http://store.upperdeck.com/Products/Upper+Deck+Default+Catalog/Trading+Card+Games/A09-World+of+Warcraft+Miniatures/PID-62872.aspx] instead of a figurine (sorry, DC Unlimited ran out of 3rd Series but I wanted to hook you up with awesomeness).

Anywho...everything is being sent today and you should be receiving it shortly. If you do not live in the United States, please give it some time to get to you.

Best,
Spinwhiz

ZeroMachine

Oct 11, 2008
I haven't gotten an email =X I know it's only been 5 minutes, but is there going to be a small time delay?

EDIT: Either way, I'm happy I'm finally getting my prize =D well worth the wait!

dalek sec

Leader of the Cult of Skaro
Jul 20, 2008
Spinwhiz said:

If you were one of the winners in the "Easiest WoW Quiz Ever" you may be receiving THIS [http://store.upperdeck.com/Products/Upper+Deck+Default+Catalog/Trading+Card+Games/A09-World+of+Warcraft+Miniatures/PID-62872.aspx] instead of a figurine (sorry, DC Unlimited ran out of 3rd Series but I wanted to hook you up with awesomeness).

Anywho...everything is being sent today and you should be receiving it shortly. If you do not live in the United States, please give it some time to get to you.

Best,
Spinwhiz
Well I got my prize just a few minutes ago so once again thank you very much to the Escapist and Spinwhiz!

Spinwhiz

Oct 8, 2007
dalek sec said:
Spinwhiz said:

Best,
Spinwhiz
Well I got my prize just a few minutes ago so once again thank you very much to the Escapist and Spinwhiz!
YAY! Very glad it got there! Congrats again!

nickster

Nov 22, 2007
I just got my prize this morning, thanks! That's really fast too :) (wow, postage to the UK is expensive... $37? Ouch.)

Brett Alex

Jul 22, 2008
Spinwhiz said:

Best,
Spinwhiz
The wait was worth it, the art book just arrived and its simply amazing. It would inspire me to start drawing my own stuff were it not for the fact that I'm graphically retarded.

Thank you very much!