Wow, I AM a ninja.

avelmen1889

Dec 30, 2008
Has anything ever happened to you where you do something so incredibly awesome, so amazingly dexterous, so ninja-esque, that you cant believe it? Wither it is you saved yourself from falling in a most triumphant manor, or you happened to grab/catch/dodge a projectile (ball, stick, boomerang, Frisbee, falling object) without realizing you did it. It could have been instinct, or just plain skill that allowed you to do whatever excellent task that you did.

So in summation have you ever done something awesome, on accident?

Edit: the title isnt claiming i am a ninja, but it is an exclamation one might say after doing something awesome, usually not on purpose.

Valkyira

Mar 13, 2009
I often manage to catch falling items instantly, but having good reflexes doesn't necessarily make you a ninja.

furry-ryuu-ken

Jun 16, 2010
You have yet to explain the TOPIC NAME, What ninjish act did you do, How did it happen, take a seat lets tal... wait
have you ever done anything magicish? i have, on accendent.

The Amazing Tea Alligator said:
A real ninja never gives himself away, therfore you are not a ninja.

Palademon

Mar 20, 2010
I'm not very good at sports, but once when people were mocking me during rounders, and I was fielding, I held up my hands, and when the guy batted, it went straight into my hands.

Marmooset

Mar 29, 2010
I fell out of a maple tree on my head, but hit enough branches on the way down that I wasn't even sore.
Didn't consider myself so much a ninja as a lucky dumbass kid, though.

Undeadpope

Feb 4, 2009
Valkyira said:
I often manage to catch falling items instantly, but having good reflexes doesn't necessarily make you a ninja.
Seconded.
Dunno about you though,but this only works for me if I drop something by mistake,I am not nearly half as good as catching things I threw in the air myself or someone esle threw.
I always asumed it was just my body adapting to my clumsiness.

One too many bruised apples.

Deofuta

Nov 10, 2009
I am a virtuoso at catching things I drop. Nearly put a Sai right through my foot, it was an awesome save.

Harlemura

Ace Defective
May 1, 2009
I was once driving along, then span around, shot a car a few times until it blew up and then span back around without losing any speed.
But that was on Borderlands. That still count? My fingers were going like the clappers.

I wish I had a real example, but I'm so clumsy that going a whole day without tripping over something counts as dexterous to me.

Celtic_Kerr

May 21, 2010
The Amazing Tea Alligator said:
A real ninja never gives himself away, therfore you are not a ninja.
Or perhaps he says he is a ninja for another reason. He is claiming something so incredulous, that the other person does not believe him. Therefore, he may uphold the virtue or truth while remaining in disguise

ReaperzXIII

Jan 3, 2010
Tripped over in mid-air and regained my balance before reaching the ground, yeah I'm just that good, just to clarify I wasn't high in there air so it happened fast.

rokkolpo

Aug 29, 2009
Valkyira said:
it so does make you a ninja!

watch as i catch this balloon......*damn*

GundamSentinel

The leading man, who else?
Aug 23, 2009
I often manage to keep myself from falling in some ridiculous way. Last winter, I did a 360 spin with my bike when the road was covered with ice. Too bad no one was around to see it.

Jay Cool

Jul 28, 2010
I once caught a shoe that my brother threw at me while my eyes were closed. I can be impressively lucky on occasion.

No-Superman10

Sep 6, 2008
Palademon said:
I'm not very good at sports, but once when people were mocking me during rounders, and I was fielding, I held up my hands, and when the guy batted, it went straight into my hands.
Same thing here, and considering me, the guy who batted nearly cried.

avelmen1889

Dec 30, 2008
zala-taichou said:
I often manage to keep myself from falling in some ridiculous way. Last winter, I did a 360 spin with my bike when the road was covered with ice. Too bad no one was around to see it.
That always happens doesn't it?

inFAMOUSCowZ

Jul 12, 2010
well the most amazing thing i did happend while playing wiffle ball. My neighbor hit a ball to me to i decided to slap it in mid air, it then went bck to the pitcher and he caught it. So that was more of a team effort.