Wtf, Nintendo. Seriously, Wtf.

Heretic95

Mar 27, 2010
1. This game looks even more ridiculous than Katamari on LSD.
2. I can see PETA dropping the hammer on this. Before you know it the whole 'games = murder sims' thing is going to come back with a vengeance.
3. Is it really that hard to BBQ things? You take a slab of meat, put it on the grill, then cook it to your taste. Seems simple to me.

Mrsoupcup

Jan 13, 2009
urgh76 said:
[HEADING=1]I WANT IT!! I WANT IT!!![/HEADING]

But seriously Nintendo?

And i thought they were just having a tough time with ideas for pokemon
Looks like Nintendo's Cocaine bucket is running dry.

Deef

Mar 11, 2009
That game doesn't even look like it would fun at all, but still... big slabs of meat falling from the sky? A T-Rex? Mommy I want it!

BehattedWanderer

Fell off the Alligator.
Jun 24, 2009
I am...so confused. So...very confused. What's with the girl looking like she's doing something dirty, until she turns around, to be doing what looks like part of the chicken dance stuck on infinite repeat?

What's with the hippie dressed in the stereotypical Mexican poncho, but no giant sombrero?

How did any of that related to Nintendo?

And why was it arousing??

Lunar Templar

Sep 20, 2009
Sonicron said:
Whoever came up with this commercial needs to cut back on the cough syrup. Seriously.
think their on something a touch harder then that dood,
but really wtf ... o.o?? where they trying for japaness weird with non japaness folks, um... that dun really work here >.>

Velocirapture07

Jan 19, 2009
I believe the phrase "Totally stupid" describes the commercial pretty well.

I was hoping a real T-rex would eat all of them and end the horrible thing. But it does basically sum up the Wii pretty nicely I'd say.

Loves2spooge

Apr 13, 2009
What's with the hippy? Why did they eject him into space? It looks like it was made by Tim & Eric...

I think Rick James can say this better than I can:

escapistrules

Nov 25, 2009
interesting, but not my cup of tea. but one must remember, its from the wii ware service, all those games look interesting but depending on what you like, can get boring fast. (a good game from there is Dr. Mario)

thenumberthirteen

Unlucky for some
Dec 19, 2007
I would like to respond to this video with my Avatar

http://cdn.themis-media.com/media/global/images/users/avatars/228686.ced37.gif