Wtf, Nintendo. Seriously, Wtf.

WorldCritic

Apr 13, 2009
What the fuck? This looks like one of those old commercials from the 2600/Intellivision days. Look them up, you'll see what I mean.

Aug 25, 2009
That is the worst thing.

Ever.

Seriously it's like they have utterly run out of ideas, and were just looking around saying 'so, what next?'
'etch a sketch on the wii?'
'Screw that, grilling meat.'
'Fantastic Daniels. Get right on it, grilling meat, the game.'

How does this idea even get thought of, let alone approved and developed?

Antari

Music Slave
Nov 4, 2009
I'm just shocked ... screw storms, volcanos, the four horsemen and other signs of the end. I say this is a true sign that the human race is completely doomed. Or possibly just Nintendo.

MarsProbe

Circuitboard Seahorse
Dec 13, 2008
The girl in the video seems awful delighted that her BBQ and delicious meaty foodstuffs (okay) have been replaced with a Nintendo Wii. I don't know I think I'd be rather ticked off if I was forced to move my arms in a vague imitation of a chicken to grill pretend meat as opposed to the real variety.

Still, got to take my hat off to how gloriously wierd the ad is.....

BlindMessiah94

The 94th Blind Messiah
Nov 12, 2009
As the innocent onlooker said to the grown man satisfying a camel:
"Why would you do that?"

I lol'd when I noticed the zap sound effect they used is a protoss building warp sound from SC1.

KimberlyGoreHound

Mar 17, 2010
What the dicking fuck? I thought it was a joke but....if they're serious....*shudders*

Why was the hippy all puffy after traveling back through the atmosphere?
Who shouted 'meat!'?

WHY DID I POLLUTE MY EYES WITH THIS SHIT?

Lancer723

Dec 12, 2008
That which has been seen, cannot be unseen.
Damn you Nintendo, damn you and your nonsensical commercials for meat related games.

Cid Silverwing

Paladin of The Light
Jul 27, 2008
ffs-dontcare said:
That being said, in all seriousness I can only wonder how PETA would react to this, if they react at all. This seems right up their alley.
Repeated tragic stupidity striking in 168 hours, and counting...

TheBatman0808

Apr 15, 2010
This just goes to show how very little the people at nintendo view the public.
Not only will i never play that game but it has also turned me off of club nintendo as well as space hippies and man eating t-rexs
FOR SHAME