WWE Superstar Attacks Audience

cleverlymadeup

Mar 7, 2008
Susan Arendt said:
3. Jericho has been doing this a very, very long time. While it's certainly possible that anyone could snap, I find it very unlikely that, if this were real, he'd have gotten out of the car in the first place.
this is true however it was rather clear that the security wasn't doing their job all too well. i've seen a few ppl get rather pissy with fans when they start getting all grabby, which most of these ppl were. the girl he shoved had reached into his truck and tried to pull him out. i frankly don't blame him for it and i think it's awesome he stood up for himself, the "fans" were acting like jerks

Bullfrog1983

Dec 3, 2008
Looks real to me... I don't know why Jericho would punch a woman like that (as if she was a threat to him) it's probably on account of all the steroids working their way through his veins. Security could have prevented this easily, but they let it get out of control, I wouldn't doubt it if the WWE gets sued as well as Jericho.

Bullfrog1983

Dec 3, 2008
MaxTheReaper said:
Bullfrog1983 said:
Looks real to me... I don't know why Jericho would punch a woman like that (as if she was a threat to him) it's probably on account of all the steroids working their way through his veins. Security could have prevented this easily, but they let it get out of control, I wouldn't doubt it if the WWE gets sued as well as Jericho.
Uh, because she deserved it, I'd imagine. You don't try to pull someone out of their car, that's a dick move. Still not sure if it's real.
Yeah I'm not saying Jericho was wrong for what he did... (just read the full description) but these things have a tendancy to get out of hand legally.

Bullfrog1983

Dec 3, 2008
MaxTheReaper said:
Bullfrog1983 said:
MaxTheReaper said:
Bullfrog1983 said:
Uh, because she deserved it, I'd imagine. You don't try to pull someone out of their car, that's a dick move. Still not sure if it's real.
Yeah I'm not saying Jericho was wrong for what he did... (just read the full description) but these things have a tendancy to get out of hand legally.
I know, but I was busy responding to the first bit.
I don't have time for facts or getting the whole story.
Max - I don't see why you're getting all pissy. The only facts I can draw from are the ones in the thread and the ones on youtube which I hadn't read until I reposted. Still, from what I read it seemed like a bunch of fans stopped him from leaving and he punched this woman in the face for pushing him a few times. That's a dick move - he probably had an 80-100 pound weight advantage on her too.

Bullfrog1983

Dec 3, 2008
MaxTheReaper said:
Bullfrog1983 said:
MaxTheReaper said:
Bullfrog1983 said:
MaxTheReaper said:
Bullfrog1983 said:
I know, but I was busy responding to the first bit.
I don't have time for facts or getting the whole story.
Max - I don't see why you're getting all pissy. The only facts I can draw from are the ones in the thread and the ones on youtube which I hadn't read until I reposted. Still, from what I read it seemed like a bunch of fans stopped him from leaving and he punched this woman in the face for pushing him a few times. That's a dick move - he probably had an 80-100 pound weight advantage on her too.
I can't see why I'm getting all pissy either.
Mostly because I wasn't, and was kidding. Honest, I don't get that angry over the internet. It's like yelling at the sky for raining on you. I wasn't disagreeing with you: Security was lazy and he had to do their jobs for them, and he'll probably get in some deep legal shit.

I was just being silly, hence the reason I emphasized "facts" and "not getting the whole story."
Ahh, sorry Max. Sometimes people mis-interpret things. lol :p

Feb 13, 2008
I dunno, Wrestling is a lot more realistic than most "reality" TV shows. These guys know they're playing roles and know when to break the kayfabe. (As they did with Vince McMahon appeared "from the dead" after Benoit's episode)

It's just a circus for adults.

TheDean

Sep 12, 2008
sylphmortem said:
TheDean said:
Actually, i think it's pretty much been concluded that this was real.
I dunno, i still think it's a stunt, based on the fact that his storyline in wwe right now is seeking hatred from fans and other wrestlers. Bad publicity is good publicity, right? Don't you love 'manly' soap operas?
The incdent doesn't advance his story though.If the Micky rourke thing isn't gonna happen, then he's gonna wrestle Flair.
Plus, this was the first time in 5 years that WWE went to that area- last time HHH got attacked by fans.

Brotherofwill

Jan 25, 2009
Wrestler's do tend to be aggressive (maybe it's the steroids) and i don't think it's fake.
Why would this be publicity? Don't give me that every 'publicity is good', because I think this would produce a lot of hate...then again maybe it's what the producers want

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrX9Ca7LSyQ

This is pretty funny, so much for showing media their place

Kodlak

Feb 5, 2009
I think its just another publicity stunt, as I remember I'm pretty sure that a few years ago, they had a storyline about Kane raping someone, well obviously theres no video footage ( thank god!) but it was all for hype. I just think that they're getting desperate.