Xbox 360, Now With Porn

rayman56

New member
Mar 14, 2012
79
0
0
So think this means I can have a nice fap, and then play Borderlands 2, all without having to change the device I'm using? I'm never leaving my room, ever.
 

GenGenners

New member
Jul 25, 2012
344
0
0
Steve the Pocket said:
GenGenners said:
Mozilla/5.0
(PLAYSTATION 3 4.25)
AppleWebKit/531.22.8
(KHTML, like Gecko)
I have no idea what to make of that. WebKit is based on KHTML, but Gecko is completely different. How does that site interpret other WebKit based browsers?
I dunno, because my computer is broken and my PS3's browser is all I have at the moment xD

That oddness of the design might explain some of the browser's quirks though.
 

Kroxile

New member
Oct 14, 2010
543
0
0
yay for Xbox finally getting with the times. PS3/Wii have been able to do this for years.
 

MrBenSampson

New member
Oct 8, 2011
262
0
0
What I want to know is whether or not the web browser will allow anyone looking at your Live profile to know that you're watching porn. I can't wait to look at my friend list and see "Xx3l173 5n1p3rxX is watching 'Lord of the G-strings.'"
 
Sep 13, 2009
1,589
0
0
Daystar Clarion said:
Face deep?

Wouldn't that obstruct airflow?

I, for one, wouldn't want to be responsible for pornographic asphyxia.
Sadly, I think consoles missed the boat on that the moment controllers went wireless
 

Terramax

New member
Jan 11, 2008
3,747
0
0
I can see the Kinect getting some use out of this. Virtual Porn! As long as the virtual women don't mind putting up with the 1 second delay...
 

MrGalactus

New member
Sep 18, 2010
1,849
0
0
It's funny how we turn the story "Xbox gets internet browser" into "Xbox gets porn. Porn is what's important here."

People, eh?
 

Andrew_C

New member
Mar 1, 2011
460
0
0
Basically it's telling the site to render the page for
GenGenners said:
Steve the Pocket said:
GenGenners said:
Mozilla/5.0
(PLAYSTATION 3 4.25)
AppleWebKit/531.22.8
(KHTML, like Gecko)
I have no idea what to make of that. WebKit is based on KHTML, but Gecko is completely different. How does that site interpret other WebKit based browsers?
I dunno, because my computer is broken and my PS3's browser is all I have at the moment xD

That oddness of the design might explain some of the browser's quirks though.
That "Mozilla 5.0" is a standard feature of most user agent strings. Basically it's telling the site to treat like Firefox (a rather old version) if it doesn't support WebKit. Even Chrome and Safari include it.
 

FantomOmega

New member
Jun 14, 2012
192
0
0
GenGenners said:
Steve the Pocket said:
Krantos said:
Wait... Internet Explorer?

Wow, so someone will finally be using it. Weird.

I still don't get why MS is so attached to that browser...

*Sees IE is developed by MS*

oooohhhh....
Well, duh. Expecting them to use any other browser would be like asking Apple to bundle Firefox with the iPhone instead of Safari. Or asking Amazon to use Chrome for the Kindle. Or Sony to... OK, I have no earthly clue what their PS3 browser is called, but I bet it's an in-house product too.
A forum I go on has a 'browser used for last visit' section in your profile, and if you use a PS3, it says this:
Mozilla/5.0
(PLAYSTATION 3 4.25)
AppleWebKit/531.22.8
(KHTML, like Gecko)

So, it appears to be Mozilla based........as well as a few other things.


OP: Speaking of the PS3's browser, YouPorn already works on it. And Redtube. And Motherless. And virtually any site full of free porn.
........................
What? Don't look at me like that! >_>

I'm more concerned about the existence of a website, PORN website to be exact named Motherless

Sigmund Freud would be proud.

Even the internet has mommy issues...
 

shrekfan246

Not actually a Japanese pop star
May 26, 2011
6,374
0
0
FantomOmega said:
I'm more concerned about the existence of a website, PORN website to be exact named Motherless

Sigmund Freud would be proud.

Even the internet has mommy issues...
Not only that, but it's one of the seedier websites around. ... I mean, so I've heard...

OT: I've got a laptop. It's a lot more private than a television. Not to mention headphones instead of a loud speaker system with a booming subwoofer. Who would have so little shame that they would surf porn on their Xbox?

... unless they want to redub it the XXXbox.
 

FantomOmega

New member
Jun 14, 2012
192
0
0
shrekfan246 said:
FantomOmega said:
I'm more concerned about the existence of a website, PORN website to be exact named Motherless

Sigmund Freud would be proud.

Even the internet has mommy issues...
Not only that, but it's one of the seedier websites around. ... I mean, so I've heard...

OT: I've got a laptop. It's a lot more private than a television. Not to mention headphones instead of a loud speaker system with a booming subwoofer. Who would have so little shame that they would surf porn on their Xbox?

... unless they want to redub it the XXXbox.
How about the XXXbox 69: The Teabag Edition?

I can almost see those award walk-ins into the living room on someone with their pants down
 

GenGenners

New member
Jul 25, 2012
344
0
0
FantomOmega said:
GenGenners said:
Steve the Pocket said:
Krantos said:
Wait... Internet Explorer?

Wow, so someone will finally be using it. Weird.

I still don't get why MS is so attached to that browser...

*Sees IE is developed by MS*

oooohhhh....
Well, duh. Expecting them to use any other browser would be like asking Apple to bundle Firefox with the iPhone instead of Safari. Or asking Amazon to use Chrome for the Kindle. Or Sony to... OK, I have no earthly clue what their PS3 browser is called, but I bet it's an in-house product too.
A forum I go on has a 'browser used for last visit' section in your profile, and if you use a PS3, it says this:
Mozilla/5.0
(PLAYSTATION 3 4.25)
AppleWebKit/531.22.8
(KHTML, like Gecko)

So, it appears to be Mozilla based........as well as a few other things.


OP: Speaking of the PS3's browser, YouPorn already works on it. And Redtube. And Motherless. And virtually any site full of free porn.
........................
What? Don't look at me like that! >_>

I'm more concerned about the existence of a website, PORN website to be exact named Motherless

Sigmund Freud would be proud.

Even the internet has mommy issues...
The site's tagline is 'Go ahead, she isn't looking!'
I'm not sure if that's creepy or funny.
 

disgruntledgamer

New member
Mar 6, 2012
905
0
0
Oh god The Xbox is becoming a bad joke.

Oh well at least now people will be neglectant to cry about nudity in video games like the Witcher 2 since it will be hypocritical when you're just a joystick move away from hardcore porn anyway.