Xbox And PS3, Living Together In Harmony

megs1120

Wing Commander
Jul 27, 2009
Yay, more evidence that the PS3 and 360 can get along. Mine are the best of friends.

AbstractStream

Feb 18, 2011
I like the idea at least.
The cooling might be where the problem is. I'd be scared that it'd blow its casket.

orangeapples

Aug 1, 2009
I was kinda hoping for a modded PC in which you could insert a PS3 disk and the system would auto-start the PS3 OS to play the game, and inserting a 360 game would start up the Xbox 360 OS. Then they could also have a separate system for loading up regular PC games. That might actually have been less work...

JFrog84

Jan 13, 2011
It's an abomination! Man wasn't ment to delve into such things. Oh Timofiend your frivolous ways have doomed us all!

Alar

The Stormbringer
Dec 1, 2009
He needs to invest in a big case, throw liquid cooling in that puppy, and also a mini-fridge for three-four cans of soda or two bottles of soda. That, or also have it be a gaming PC.

Then it would be perfect. <3

5t3v0

Jan 15, 2011
orangeapples said:
I was kinda hoping for a modded PC in which you could insert a PS3 disk and the system would auto-start the PS3 OS to play the game, and inserting a 360 game would start up the Xbox 360 OS. Then they could also have a separate system for loading up regular PC games. That might actually have been less work...
And knowing sony an microsoft be more costly due to the approaching lawsuits...

Nouw

Mar 18, 2009
And the blown minds of console-fanboys could be heard from afar...
[sub]Do want. That's pretty skilled to combine them.[/sub]

Aprilgold

Apr 1, 2011
Well, do you hear that, millions upon millions of halo fans are duking it out with the Uncharted and God of War PS3ers.

Basically, if this is ever sold, it will receive so much hate from xbox to ps3 fans, dedicatory spamming the company producing it with SO MUCH hat mail it would resemble the USA's hate mail as of now. *ZING!* I'm kidding, but seriously, fans will destroy it, as beautiful as it is.

Skizle

Feb 12, 2009
Alar said:
He needs to invest in a big case, throw liquid cooling in that puppy, and also a mini-fridge for three-four cans of soda or two bottles of soda. That, or also have it be a gaming PC.

Then it would be perfect. <3
Now you got me thinking if there is a way to delete the PS3 OS, put on a Microsoft OS and then find drivers for all the parts to make a cheap $250 "PC"

OniYouji

Jan 4, 2011
timofiend, I am mailing you a check with my name on it. Write any amount you want, and I will pay it, so long as you can give me one of these too. I will also pay double the amount if you manage to squeeze a Wii in there. Or maybe in a couple of years, a Wii U.

Twilight_guy

Sight, Sound, and Mind
Nov 24, 2008
When the thing overheats and turns into a brick, console gamers will argue over who's system put out the most heat.

Looks cool, I have no idea why you want to do it besides saving some space though.

Photon987

May 27, 2009
For shame. How could you all have forgotten the Yoshi Box, and the improved Yoshi Box?

Ninjat_126

Nov 19, 2010
megs1120 said:
Yay, more evidence that the PS3 and 360 can get along. Mine are the best of friends.
Not a fan of the 360, but that's more Microsoft, Live, the weird controller and the fact that I grew up on the PS1.

Atmos Duality said:
GonzoGamer said:
I always wanted to get the RROD and YLOD at the same time.
That's innovation.
It'd be like a Christmas Tree of Failure.
The star at the top is made out of Wiimotes.

The base of the tree is a Kinect.

And the baubles are PSMove controllers.

Ca3zar416

Sep 8, 2010
Oh god damn it! Do you see what you did now? I just nerdgasmed so hard that I don't think I'll ever get the stains out of these pants....or off my walls. How the hell am I supposed to afford one of the babies now that I have to replace a whole wall?