Xbox Live Nudist Banned Until 9999

John Funk

U.N. Owen Was Him?
Dec 20, 2005
Xbox Live Nudist Banned Until 9999

When inquiring about why his son had been banned from Xbox Live for the next eight thousand years, a father learned something that he probably didn't want to know.

In today's installment of "hilarious bans," we point you to the curious case of Xbox Live user "i am BlaaaacK v." The user in question was suspended from Microsoft's Xbox Live service for quite a while - until December 31st, 9999 - but no notification had ever been given.

The user's father posted an inquiry on the Xbox Forums [http://forums.xbox.com/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=32172972] asking why his son had been banned without reason. The response?

"Your son was exposing himself on camera in Uno."

I would think that would be a very good reason to ban someone for the next eight millennia, actually - especially given we don't know the ages of any of the parties involved. But yes, there is probably a father getting ready to have a very serious talk with his son right about now.

It's okay, though. The guy can always hang out with the one Monster Hunter 3 cheater whose sentence was just slightly less harsh [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/94315-Monster-Hunter-3-Cheater-Banned-Until-9999]. Misery does love company, after all.

(Via NeoGAF [http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=393108])

Legion

Were it so easy
Oct 2, 2008
I wouldn't want to have that kind of conversation with my child if I had one.

Katherine Kerensky

Why, or Why Not?
Mar 27, 2009
Well, the little [expletive] got what he deserved.
I hate people like this. And at least some of them get caught, it seems...

Hazy

Jun 29, 2008
I had read about this recently, and it never ceases to be hilarious.

I assume this kid is in for a loooonnnggg talk indeed.

Sir Ollie

The Emperor's Finest
Jan 14, 2009
Ha!

I saw this the other day and couldn't stop laughing.

Seriously if I was that kid's dad, I wouldn't want to know...poor guy :(

Baby Tea

Just Ask Frankie
Sep 18, 2008
Bwahaha, that's hilarious....but disgusting.

Let me clarify: It's hilarious that the father got all irate, and then found out his son is one of those jerks on Chatroulette.
And what the kid was doing was disgusting. Why he would even think that's a good idea is beyond comprehension.

reg42

Mar 18, 2009
Oh yeah, I saw that on LazyGamer earlier. I thought it was brilliant.
Gave me a good laugh.

tomtom94

aka "Who?"
May 11, 2009
We need to hear the next thing the father said.
Seriously.
Also, more people need to be permabanned for offences.

Matt_LRR

Unequivocal Fan Favorite
Nov 30, 2009
Baby Tea said:
Bwahaha, that's hilarious....but disgusting.

Let me clarify: It's hilarious that the father got all irate, and then found out his son is one of those jerks on Chatroulette.
And what the kid was doing was disgusting. Why he would even think that's a good idea is beyond comprehension.
I am disappointed that you didn't go for the obvious pun, and comment about how "...his son is one of those dicks on Chatroulette."

-m