Xbox Live Nudist Banned Until 9999

Ironic Pirate

May 21, 2009
Matt_LRR said:
Baby Tea said:
Bwahaha, that's hilarious....but disgusting.

Let me clarify: It's hilarious that the father got all irate, and then found out his son is one of those jerks on Chatroulette.
And what the kid was doing was disgusting. Why he would even think that's a good idea is beyond comprehension.
I am disappointed that you didn't go for the obvious pun, and comment about how "...his son is one of those dicks on Chatroulette."

-m
Jerks. JERKS. Trust me, that qualifies.

axnxgxixe

Apr 23, 2009
The dad just needs to sit him down for a serious talk and tell him that exposing himself to random people over xbox live is unacceptable and unnecessary- that's what chatroulette is for.

Jun 6, 2009
I bet the father was thinking his son was wronged and was going to be angry at Xbox Live.

Now... his rage is all gonna go to the little nudist...

All we need now is someone from PSN to be banned until 01/01/10000.

axnxgxixe

Apr 23, 2009
The dad just needs to sit him down for a serious talk and tell him that exposing himself to random people over xbox live is unacceptable and unnecessary- that's what chatroulette is for.

Baby Tea

Just Ask Frankie
Sep 18, 2008
Matt_LRR said:
Baby Tea said:
It's hilarious that the father got all irate, and then found out his son is one of those jerks on Chatroulette.
I am disappointed that you didn't go for the obvious pun, and comment about how "...his son is one of those dicks on Chatroulette."

-m
Baah! I'm an idiot! Why oh why didn't I make the pun? *sigh* Well, there's always next time some kid gets banned for several thousand years for exposing himself on a video game version of a popular family card game...there's always next time...

Wardnath

Dec 27, 2009
Matt_LRR said:
Baby Tea said:
Bwahaha, that's hilarious....but disgusting.

Let me clarify: It's hilarious that the father got all irate, and then found out his son is one of those jerks on Chatroulette.
And what the kid was doing was disgusting. Why he would even think that's a good idea is beyond comprehension.

-m
Win. :D

OT:

Xbox: 1
Kid: 0
Me: LOLOLOLOLOMGOMGOMGROFLROFLOLOLLLLLLLLLL

Anagram

Nov 10, 2009
Your all laughing now, but in 9999 A.D there will be alot of cheaters and nudists around on Xbox live o_O

Vorpal Chill

Mar 31, 2010
iLikeHippos said:
Just wish I could live 6990 more years to see it become unbanned.
Or wait.. Would I really want that? See his ancestor flash himself on techno-uno? With a HDDVDDHVD camera?
This makes me smile.

Sovvolf

Mar 23, 2009
Baby Tea said:
Matt_LRR said:
Baby Tea said:
It's hilarious that the father got all irate, and then found out his son is one of those jerks on Chatroulette.

-m
Baah! I'm an idiot! Why oh why didn't I make the pun? *sigh* Well, there's always next time some kid gets banned for several thousand years for exposing himself on a video game version of a popular family card game...there's always next time...
Coming right up... just give me a second to plug my camera in and get ready for the show :p.

But seriously this is hilarious, I'd love to know how he's going to explain this to his father. Back in my day it would be "No Daddy NOOO!!"...-bang- -thud- -crack- -smash- -death- -ambulance- -revival- -bang- -thud- -crack- -smash-.

WolfMage

May 19, 2008
Reminds me of the 4chan b& I gave that also gets lifted on that same day, eight thousand in the future.
Fun times.

MetaKnight19

Jul 8, 2009
Finally one of them has been banned. By them I mean an 'Uno Flasher'. I was told about something very similar years ago, apparently what they do is expose themselves through the camera when they get Uno. Still he got what he deserved.

Awexsome

Were it so easy
Mar 25, 2009
That whole forum has a lot of cases of people getting owned crying "OMG I got banned for NO RAISIN!!" along with the regular reports of misdeeds.

This case is particularly hilarious.

Gigaguy64

Special Zero Unit
Apr 22, 2009
Soylent Bacon said:
A permanent ban isn't dramatic enough a punishment for online nudity.

"You are banned from our realm of online play for eight thousaaaaand yeeeaaars!"

*dramatic thunder*
That made my day.

Nice one.

OT: Lolololololololololol.
Kid deserved it, tons of people play Uno on Xbox Live.
Kids, adults, elderly.

I doubt they wanted to see his family jewels while playing.

Awexsome

Were it so easy
Mar 25, 2009
Kalezian said:
"and to our right is the last known Xbox 360 in existence, through painstakingly scientific methods we have been able to turn it on again, in three minutes we will be able to see what our ancestors played for fun on these 'consoles'.

hmmm, what is this Halo 3?

my god, we now know why humanity almost went extinct!

[yes, I know it was Uno, but Uno is a digital game where you dont need a disk for it.]
Heh heh, if Halo 3 is considered to be when humanity faced annihilation then MW2 must be looked back as a cataclysmic event on par with the dinosaur extinction.