Xbox Originals Has A Deadlands Series: Here's The Need To Know

JonB

Don't Take Crap from Life
Sep 16, 2012
Xbox Originals Has A Deadlands Series: Here's The Need To Know

Zombie cowboys with relationship issues sounds like exactly the series for today's TV climate.

Read Full Article

Fasckira

Dice Tart
Oct 22, 2009
Caught this on G+ yesterday, this is fantastic news. The last P&P RPG series I recall was "Kindred: The Embraced" which was a bit of a mixed bag, but this seems to have a lot more weight behind it. Can't wait to check it out and I wouldn't mind if it paved the way for a few more tabletop rpgs to gain TV adaptations.

SonOfVoorhees

Aug 3, 2011
People ***** that the XB1 sucks due to them looking towards the tv industry. But they are into OS, computing, tablets, smart phones etc they are just branching out more. Sony does movies, doesnt mean they arent interested in bringing great titles for the PS4. Either way, this could be great, new original shows could lead to some fun games. Marvel took a risk and we get great movies with Avengers 2 and Guardians on the way that may never have been made before due to the financial risk. MS showed be supported for paying for these new shows, we all like sci fi and fantasy etc Granted, if they suck, fine. But atleast we may have great stuff to watch in the future. Which may lead to Sony doing some interesting things like making a God of War tv show or movie. Marvel are doing a tv series of some of its superheroes, maybe DC will do the same....and they are making a Gotham show.

Captua said - Live in the moment. :)

Nurb

Cynical bastard
Dec 9, 2008
SonOfVoorhees said:
People ***** that the XB1 sucks due to them looking towards the tv industry. But they are into OS, computing, tablets, smart phones etc they are just branching out more. Sony does movies, doesnt mean they arent interested in bringing great titles for the PS4. Either way, this could be great, new original shows could lead to some fun games. Marvel took a risk and we get great movies with Avengers 2 and Guardians on the way that may never have been made before due to the financial risk. MS showed be supported for paying for these new shows, we all like sci fi and fantasy etc Granted, if they suck, fine. But atleast we may have great stuff to watch in the future. Which may lead to Sony doing some interesting things like making a God of War tv show or movie. Marvel are doing a tv series of some of its superheroes, maybe DC will do the same....and they are making a Gotham show.

Captua said - Live in the moment. :)
People just want a dedicated caming console, not another all-in-one with draconian DRM

SteinarB

Jun 16, 2014
If a Deadlands series is only available on the Xbox then _that_ may actually be the thing which makes me buy one, because the gaming bit won't. I have a PC for gaming.