Yahtzee Answers Your Questions About Mogworld

Jonci

Sep 15, 2009
Okay, I've seen August 2 and August 31 as release dates for this book. Anyone know which one is right?

Mrsoupcup

Jan 13, 2009
Ah Yahtzee, you never stop being a funny asshole. Yes, I do plan on buying your book.

rees263

The Lone Wanderer
Jun 4, 2009
I actually thought that was just as funny as ZP. Now that we are close to release I think I will order it. It sounds like an interesting premise, and obviously I enjoy video game humour.

Mantonio

Apr 15, 2009
Wait, is he criticising Pratchett books, or the fact that he refused to read anything else during his teenaged years? I just want to clarify this.

thenumberthirteen

Unlucky for some
Dec 19, 2007
Jonci said:
Okay, I've seen August 2 and August 31 as release dates for this book. Anyone know which one is right?
Far as I can tell 2nd in the US and 31st in the UK. So I have to wait an extra month to get it.

Andaxay

Thinking with Portals
Jun 4, 2008
Haha, I love how he goes to the trouble of wearing a suit.

I pre-ordered my copy on Amazon a couple of weeks ago. Roll on 31st August.

ItsAPaul

Mar 4, 2009
He should really do more live stuff, he's pretty damn hilarious when we actually see him too.

Patton662

Apr 4, 2010
Loved the preview, liked the video. Guess what book I'm reading after finishing The greatest military errors of World War II.

coldfrog

Can you feel around inside?
Dec 22, 2008
You know, I love the idea of preordering, but when it comes to fantasy novels I only buy them from my local hole-in-the-wall fantasy/sci-fi bookstore. I don't believe they are taking preorders for this, but i can certainly check.

I'm personally pretty excited, and reading the intro just made me want more.

Nova5

Interceptor
Sep 5, 2009
Huh, well I'll be ordering this now.

He named a few of my favorite authors as his inspirations, so I'll be interested to see their influence in his writing.

De Ronneman

Dec 30, 2009
So, still not too impressed. I'll check it out after the mini-hype is gone.

Pretty cool to see him without his hat and hate for once. But seriously, cut your hair.

Incidentally, what's the name of the song whenever the word "mogworld" *Insert guitar here* is said?

Alar

The Stormbringer
Dec 1, 2009
I already pre-ordered this, having quite enjoyed the proper, non-visual, wordy preview.

EDIT: I loved his choice in Mogworld -HEAVY METAL- music.

David_G

Aug 25, 2009
As I said in the user made thread, this was pretty funny and I will probably be getting it if it comes out for the Kindle.

Dfskelleton

Apr 6, 2010
Yep. Even if I don't buy it, I'm getting it from a library, but I hope to get it.

I liked how whenever he said Mogworld (DUNNADUNNADUNANUNNA) then the heavy metal would kick in.