Yahtzee Answers Your Questions About Mogworld

LadyRhian

May 13, 2010
imaloony said:
Really? Someone asked if there would be a sex scene?

More importantly, someone wants to see a Zombie sex scene?
*Stops looking at Left 4 Dead Hentai*

What I find funny is that his name on the cover of the book is actually printed as Yahtzee Crowshaw instead of Ben Crowshaw. Sort of like a Lemony Snicket kind of thing.
I guess some people think even zombies deserve to get boned. Or to bone, since the character is a male.

Then again "Don't do that or it will fall off!" is not an idle threat when you're a zombie.

Locko96

Jan 18, 2010
Bottle of sex crime dream....growing... i am definitely looking forward to this book.

Datacide

Apr 6, 2010
Audiobook PLEASE!!!!! Please, please, and more pleazes!

I don't have time to sit and read...but I listen to audiobooks all the time. Plus, having Yahtzee read it would be something wonderful. I'll likely grab a copy of the actual book next time I place an order on Amazon just to support the troops, but I'd be Massively Moved Or Really Pleased Greatly to have an audio version.

Sundavar

Feb 7, 2009
I don't even care if the main reason I'm buying this book is because my favorite video game hater wrote it, or if the escapist is shamelessly advertising for it. The premise sounds right down my alley (played WoW for two years, plan on picking it back up when the next expansion comes out).

Plus, from what we know of Yahtzee from ZP he would rather not do any work at all than put out a sub-par product.

Bloodlust69

Nov 12, 2010
Probably one of my favorite books, yeah I've played far too much WoW and it saddened me that I got all of the references. A very interesting concept which I thoroughly enjoyed wasting a day reading.

eNTi

Sep 8, 2007
i've pre-ordered, gotten and read through it... reluctantly. it felt like sticky goo and it made me smile a few times. i think you tried too hard. i wouldn't recommend it. it's not bad, but it's not good either. without mmo / it background you might as well read fish innards.