Yahtzee Answers Your Questions About Mogworld

RemSaverem

Aug 13, 2008
ultimateownage said:
Just because I'm (and you where) a stupid little shit doesn't mean that Terry Pratchett is bad.
Mantonio said:
Wait, is he criticising Pratchett books, or the fact that he refused to read anything else during his teenaged years? I just want to clarify this.
HappyTreeFriend said:
He was hatin´on Terry Pratchett... I did NOT approve of that -.-
He's criticizing the fact that he refused to read anything except Pratchett. He's not criticizing Pratchett.

I can't believe I had to point that out....

EDIT: Added yet another person who completely missed the point... *facepalm*

Mr.Mattress

Level 2 Lumberjack
Jul 17, 2009
That video was funny. I will buy this book if I ever need to write an essay on a book of my choice. I may eventually just buy it regardless though.

soren7550

Overly Proud New Yorker
Dec 18, 2008
Very funny Mr. Croshaw. Hopefully someday I'll achieve the same dream of becoming a published novelist. Of course, that would mean I'd have to stop procrastinating and get some damn work done, but that's beside the point.

Jared

The British Paladin
Jul 14, 2009
Looking forward to it! Its nice to see you take some time out to answer some questions =D

Kroker

May 29, 2008
I find it amusing that "I'm a tool" is under suggestions when you watch this on YouTube.

Edit: Ah crap I just realised that I'm gonna have to read the bible before I can read this. A month should be plenty of time though right? Right?

Woodsey

Aug 9, 2009
He's said MMORPG in that way so many times that that's how I actually read it.

Curses!

GLo Jones

Activate the Swagger
Feb 13, 2010
Very funny video, and yes, WoW is an idiot job. I was probably gonna buy this on release, though I'll probably hold off for a while now I know that an iBook release is on the cards. If it happens I hope it won't be too far off.

V TheSystem V

Sep 11, 2009
Preordered this a month ago. Can't wait!

Seems pretty original, and I haven't read a good book in a while. Wouldn't mind trying The Bourne Trilogy again despite giving up on Bourne Identity page 160

ShadowKatt

Mar 19, 2009
I know that he does a vocalized video game review every week, but it never ceases to amaze me just how well spoken Yahtzee is.

Honestly, I'd put him right up there with Anthony Hopkins sometimes, and the rest of the time he's damn close.

Andronicus

Terror Australis
Mar 25, 2009
Pfft, preordered it months ago...
Still, Yahtzee is at his comical best when addressing fan questions and comments, so good for a laugh.

Aisaku

Jul 9, 2010
cookieXkiller said:
Khaiseri said:
I need to read his book, but I probably won't be able since I live in Mexico...
agreed but im in new zealand -.- anything takes a long time to get here
Same here, and still I hope I'll be able to buy any of the digital download versions available.

the-messy-ghost

Oct 11, 2009
Strangely this video reminded me how witty yahtzee still is.
That is really the sort of thing I should write down.

On a totally unrelated topic; I now feel like going to pre-order some things off amazon.