Yahtzee's Officially Famous

SilverF3rn

Apr 3, 2008
Yahtzee is now Officially famous, well at least in my book. While listing to PCGP (Pc Gamer Podcast), it came to the topic of free lances, and some tips about how to write reviews. The "Tip" from Chuck i think it was, "Dont use humor in reviews which doesn't relate to the point" was quickly objected by someone i couldnt identify (yet had to be pretty important to be on the podcast in the first place) could of been norm, said with out hesitation, "That excludes Yahtzee" which was then agreed apon by every one else. Just the fact, that these people all know you, and LOVE YOUR WORK is a HUGE Achievement in itself. Conqrats Yahtzee :D

P.S im new to the forum, not new to zp (but then agian who isnt). Thought i would just mention it. :D

You can find PCGP at
http://www.pcgamerpodcast.com/
The Pod cast in mention was:
PCGP Episode #128: Pro Boll

Portoparty

Feb 27, 2008
the reason he is on the podcast is because he writes for PC Gamer as said before... incase you didnt see it... before...

Anarchemitis

Dec 23, 2007
[sarcasm]Hoo, Rah.[/sarcasm]

Thanks for the link, but (Speaking for my self here) I could care less.

Conqueror Kenny

Jan 14, 2008
yes i really dont care if hes famous or not as long as hes funny.

And welcome to the forms just watch out for the rapists.

HobbesMkii

Hold Me Closer Tony Danza
Jun 7, 2008
I dunno. Wouldn't famous indicate he was known to more than just gaming circles. Show me a Times article w/ his name mentioned, and then I'll say he's famous. Right now, he's a "popular personality in the gaming community."

sirdiealot88

Apr 3, 2008
To be fair, I think we'd all still Yahtzee if we were the only person on the planet who knew his work - although that would be a strange and less funny world

Carbon016

Nov 13, 2007
My mod was on the PC Gamer UK Podcast. They even mentioned it by name.

I'm pretty sure I'm not famous. Yet.

Yahtzee, though, gets millions of hits and ample press coverage. I think this is hardly far from his big break.