You’ve Never Seen Dark Souls House-Rule’d Like This

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
When you play Dark Souls games with a Guitar Hero controller or Rock Band/GH Drums, there ain't much else aside from intentionally blinding yourself. He can have fun, I guess. This is what others mean when trying to inflate or exaggerate the difficulty of the DS series. If any thing, the blood machine would be more fitting for games like Bloodborne, DMC5, Splatterhouse, Onechanbara, Sekiro, or Ninja Gaiden II & Razor's Edge.

hanselthecaretaker

My flask is half full
Legacy
Nov 18, 2010
When you play Dark Souls games with a Guitar Hero controller or Rock Band/GH Drums, there ain't much else aside from intentionally blinding yourself. He can have fun, I guess. This is what others mean when trying to inflate or exaggerate the difficulty of the DS series. If any thing, the blood machine would be more fitting for games like Bloodborne, DMC5, Splatterhouse, Onechanbara, Sekiro, or Ninja Gaiden II & Razor's Edge.
That would be damn near impossible since the spray would impede vision almost constantly. I think the idea here was that Dark Souls is more manageable with minimal hit damage.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
That would be damn near impossible since the spray would impede vision almost constantly. I think the idea here was that Dark Souls is more manageable with minimal hit damage.
If wants a true challenge, he would have really gotten it hard. Plus, the blood makes sense as all of the games I mentioned have gore. Granted, it would be impossible with Splatterhouse because it's a rush and buggy game.