You and your avatar are now trapped on a deserted island.

gabe12301

Jun 30, 2010
You are now trapped on a deserted island with your avatar.

[small]This one to be precise.[/small]

How will your (probably) numbered days play out?

hopeneverdies

Oct 1, 2008
Well, I'm not quite sure where the mouse is going to find a door to open, and the tiger is facedown in the sand. I can at least walk the dinosaur with the other three until we all starve to death.

Oh wait, one's a ghost, and two of them are youkai (they don't need food). But wait, one of the youkai is a nue. Hey Nue, why is it that you look a lot like a tender, juicy steak right now?

Don't worry, come to Papa.

bubba145

Jan 4, 2010
a raven that controls lighting so fire controlled. a sword so hunting and fishing taken care of. and it follows my command so i can kill birds. so I'm good for a while
and random lighting will attract ships.

Xan Krieger

Completely insane
Feb 11, 2009
Is it just me or is my avatar perfect for this?
Firstly we'd contact the navy using the headsets built into the nanosuits. Then we'd wait to be rescued.

smearyllama

May 9, 2010
We would fly off of the island.

To play along, though, Scott's tail and flight abilities would be essential in scouting out areas, and gathering food from really tall trees. Also, I'd have someone to play Pokemon with, so I'd be fine.

Urgh76

May 27, 2009
We would run out of food in less than an hour, but then find our way home in some ridiculous fashion :3

Aetera

Jan 19, 2011
I'm pretty sure that first she would kill me for being human, then cannibalize my corpse. D:

Irony's Acolyte

Back from the Depths
Mar 9, 2010
Oh this would be easy. So long as I don't get in Vaarsuvius' way, I'd have a pretty easy life. Or we'd just teleport off of it.

Well so long as V isn't angry at me. Then at least I can hope for a quick disintegration.

Trivun

Stabat mater dolorosa
Dec 13, 2008
Soooo... I'm alone then. In which case I do what Tom Hanks did in Castaway, survive, and when it's all done I write a book about my time on the island, write it as a screenplay, sell it to Hollywood, and make millions. They're all about the remakes now, after all, right?

Heh, see, being british I should really sell it to a UK film studio, but sadly the UK Film Council has been gotten rid of. And such a shame too, they could have raked it in with this movie. Joke's on those guys!

TonyVonTonyus

Dec 4, 2010
Ah, crap, I already have two hands and even if one of them is often occupied I still have the other one.