You and your avatar are now trapped on a deserted island.

Galliam

Dec 26, 2008
well we can chop wood with his axe! Boat building ftw. Vikings win again. (everything but football)

AnimatedAmbiguity

Mar 28, 2011
Not much of a conversationalist, but I guess you could do worse.

Of course, having his blade unsheathed the whole time we're stranded would begin to unnerve me once the starvation and dehydration kicked in.

Konaerix

May 19, 2010
Tell her to go kill a few animals for food and create ice blocks for water in order for her to prove her superiority over land.
And then create a raft out of Ice.
(I don't have to worry about it melting with her around)

MajWound

Mar 18, 2009
My avatar is a skyscraper-tall The Dude. He could walk me off the island and back to civilization.

theheroofaction

Jan 20, 2011
Well, this is the first ...and your avatar... thread where mine would be actually helpful. I'm gonna ride it out.

FortheLegion

Dec 16, 2008
Well I would probably either befriend my Avatar who happens to be a fully armored warrior of Chaos or get hunted for sustenance... or both....

Ein987

Jan 15, 2011
Irony said:
Oh this would be easy. So long as I don't get in Vaarsuvius' way, I'd have a pretty easy life. Or we'd just teleport off of it.

Well so long as V isn't angry at me. Then at least I can hope for a quick disintegration.
He/she has been on a deserted island before. As I recall that's how he/she got all the power he/she has in your avatar thing.

As for me? I dunno. I'd probably ask him where he got the carrot, for starters.

scorptatious

The Resident Team ICO Fanboy
May 14, 2009
I'm stuck on an island with Bianca? NO PROBLEM! Her Stoutland knows Surf!

Wait, you don't have your Pokemon? FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUU....

Ceil-Sama

Oct 29, 2008
Random doodle I did? No problem! Just write a survivalist backstory for her and she's all set!

Wolf-AUS

Feb 13, 2010
Well. I don't think we'd last long. But It'd be one epic dance-off to the death I imagine. It'd be a hell of a dance off though.

StoneCutter

Dec 29, 2010
Well, I'll go ahead and assume we have a low supply of alcohol, so I'd wait until he's unconscious, dismantle him for parts, and build a radio.

That or wait for the point in the episode where all the other robots show up and make a boat.

That was a good episode...

Skorpyo

Average Person Extraordinaire!
May 2, 2010
Day 1)Stung to death by a gigantic fucking scorpion.

Day 2)...

aashell13

Jan 31, 2011
my avatar happens to be this awesome rocket, so i'll just take off, go for a quick stroll on the moon, and then splashdown in the gulf of mexico and get picked up by a fishing trawler. no sweat.