You and your avatar are now trapped on a deserted island.

Siuki

Nov 18, 2009
I'd just fly off back to the mainland with my new friend. Just as long as it isn't a good day to die, I should be fine.

Slash12

Apr 26, 2008
I'd pretty much just have my own self sustaining fire at all times, which would be helpful. Unless the damn thing ran away.

SilentCom

Mar 14, 2011
Um... I don't think an emblem would do me much good.
I just had a thought, what if your avatar is a desert island? Does that mean you're doubly screwed?

AgentBJ09

May 24, 2010
AgentBJ09: "Ow. Where are we, Kudamon?"

Kudamon: *looks around some, his ears fluttering* "An island it seems."

AgentBJ09: *retrieves digivice* "Are you tired at all, or you think you have enough strength for a warp digivolve?"

Kudamon: "A few hours rest should make it easier."

AgentBJ09: "Fair enough."

-3 Hours Later-

Kudamon: "I'm ready."

AgentBJ09: *summons a seemingly fire-like swarm of data around his right hand, as though he is casting a fireball* "Digivolve."

Kudamon...Warp Digivolve to...[font color=green]Chirinmon[/font]

[image height=250]http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100702063422/digimon/images/6/6a/Chirinmon_b.jpg[/IMG]

Chirinmon: "Hurry. I'm not certain how long this will last."

AgentBJ09: "I trust you. Don't worry."

With this, the Tamer and Digimon retreat from the island.

Xpwn3ntial

Avid Reader
Dec 22, 2008
Under normal circumstances, I would say "No big deal, she can get us out of here."

These are not normal circumstances. This bites and is awesome at the same time.

The Grim Ace

May 20, 2010
Adam Ant and I are going to rock out as much as two people who are doomed to die on a desert island without supplies or instruments can. So, we're clearly going to scream ourselves dead.

Ice Car

Jan 30, 2011
YAY I HAVE PROTECTION.

Glaceon will protext me from the wilderness if there is any! I just hope it knows some other non-freezing moves so the animals it kills are able to be eaten without extra preparation time. But having it to freeze food for long-term storage is great!