You and your avatar are now trapped on a deserted island.

Sandytimeman

Brain Freeze...yay!
Jan 14, 2011
hahaha! I'm trapped on an island with a super sonic, flying pony? I'd buy her some sugar cubes or w/e when we got back to main land in a couple of hours. (might I say...I feel like I win this thread somehow)

Veldaroth

Jul 21, 2009
The Evil League of Evil? Yeah, they probably use the island as a hideout for their doomsday machine or something and are planning to destroy a nearby continent... I just hope I can prove myself and be excepted into their league so they won't leave me locked outside to starve or outright kill me.

ThatDaveDude1

Feb 7, 2011
Me...and Fluttershy, stranded on a deserted island?
Fluttershy has wings, she'd just carry me to safety.

Tonythion

Aug 28, 2010
....stuck on the island with my XBL avatar....
oh the fun we would have making stupid jokes, having sexy sex then slowly dying of starvation since neither of us have any hunting experience....that's the way to go...

Seriin

Jun 4, 2009
He's dressed for the occasion, but that is about it. Probably will not last long enough for the rescue to arrive.

MotenaiRonin

Aug 28, 2009
We'd have a long drawn out staring contest for the first day,

Day 2, He'd find some fruit but not share any with me, than spit the seeds at me.

Day 3 I'll try to have a conversation, but he won't talk to me. The day ends as I kick coconut effigies of him out to sea as he burrows in the sand.

A week later, he's dug a pit that is home to many species of edible mushrooms, and we feast and thrive on the running cave water and mushrooms.

Malgorath

Jul 13, 2010
I would hope Cthulhu doesn't kill me, go insane, worship him, and (if he allows it and yet again doesn't try to kill me) ride on his back to the mainland where he will conquer the world. All in that order.

radarbsm

Aug 30, 2009
Either fly my plane to the nearest civilized place, or take my Aircraft carrier back to civilization.

Brownie101

Feb 10, 2009
Oh...Damn...
So he's a mage. Bad things happen to him. Neither of us will last long. I guess our days will consist of "Think you'll die today?" "Yep."

SteakHeart

Jul 20, 2009
I would realize the irony of being trapped on an island with the Smoke Monster from Lost, then get smashed into the ground until my spine snaps.