You are a Slasher Villain, What Do You Wear and How Do You Kill?

Bad Jim

Nov 1, 2010
I wear a lab coat, goggles and thick rubber gloves. My modus operandi is to drug my victims, who I then place in some ridiculously contrived Rube Goldberg death machine.

EDIT:
I would wear a lab coat, goggles and thick rubber gloves. My modus operandi would be to drug my victims, who I would then place in some ridiculously contrived Rube Goldberg death machine.

IamQ

Mar 29, 2009
I wear a kilt, a jack'o'lantern and I fart on my victims until they suffocate.

AsurasEyes

Sep 12, 2012
I'd dress up like those Venetian Bird of Death doctors, with a gas vein on my hand so I could grab people and shoot clouds of sulfuric acid into their faces. Then I could say something funny.

"I know you're choking on your own liquidized lungs, but you shouldn't be having such a MELTdown"

"Ever tried acid?"

Yes I know, they're horrid, but that's what makes it so terrifying. The last thing they hear is my terrible one liners.

LotusPhi

Jan 3, 2013
I would dress as the grim reaper and give old people heart attacks by stalking them with a scythe.

cahtush

Jul 7, 2010
A business suit with white glows... and a corinthian helmet with a facemaske underneath, with eyes like the ones they have on galleys painted on.
Killing method? Poetic justice, mixed with an old greek fable for each kill. Would only be killing some real arses.
But i would be carrying a nice and shiny steel kopis too, just for good measure.

redmoretrout

Oct 27, 2011
One of those creepy bird-like masks that were worn by plague doctors.
{
}

I would kill teenagers who went camping because this is a slasher movie. Probably with Syringes/scapels etc. in trying to keep with the doctor theme.

hoboman29

Jul 5, 2011
Attire: Black trenchcoat, combat boots, demon mask (something like the Noh Mercy from Team Fortress 2)

Weapon: Large serrated combat knife or machete

Targets: Anyone really

Method: Stalk a random person until I find a good place to ambush them and corner them. Stab and slash at my victim until bite sized. Leave body and hide. Rinse and repeat.

jhoroz

Mar 7, 2012
I'd dress myself up as Satan from the film "The Adventures of Mark Twain"

I'd wear a full-body black spandex costume, so when my victims see me coming in the dark, all they'll see is that floating, white mask. The way I'd kill them would be via suicide, by making them listen to my depressing and nihilistic speech on how insignificant and meaningless their lives really are on the grand scale of things.

CameronTeare

Jul 12, 2011
http://farm5.staticflickr.com/4023/4545846691_3f7e8bf7e8_z.jpg
I'd wear a mask like this and a long black cloak, and use a massive trident as a weapon.

Treeinthewoods

May 14, 2010
Nasty, stained tighty whities and excessive body hair, very sweaty as well.

I find victims when the temperature is in the nineties and suffocate them with my greasy, hairy fat rolls. Maybe I kill some hot sorority twins by suffocating them in my armpits (I never wear deodorant).

My alias would be "Tropical Nasty."

Police would know my victims from the massive sweat stain all around the corpse and the large amount of coarse body hair stuck between their teeth.

AlexanderPeregrine

Nov 19, 2009
I'd wear a suit of armor built entirely from overpriced hardcore gaming computers (e.g. Alienware, Falcon Northwest, etc.) and kill people by smashing their heads into 40 fold overclocked computers with no cooling and turn them on. My targets will be Xbox Live kiddies that spew endless racist, misogynistic, homophobic slurs.

Alternatively, I'd be a master of prosthetic makeup and disguise myself as a rotation of local politicians. I'd kill people by kidnapping my chosen politician, strangling some random person with red tape in front of a security camera while shouting "I'm (insert name here)!", dumping a trail of evidence leading to the politician, and dumping them unconscious back in their home in time for the police to arrive.

Mr.Mattress

Level 2 Lumberjack
Jul 17, 2009
Baghead. I'd wear a bag over my face with a scary face on it (As drawn by an 8 year old). I'd always wear a t-shirt covered in blood and wholes, cut up jeans and regular sneakers. Weapon of Choice: A Pitchfork or a Spear. Basically, I'd pin people against walls, and put paper bags over their head. Also, I've trademarked this, so No one can steel Baghead!

vasudean

May 30, 2008
I would dress in a cow-suit and my method of killing would be a cheese slicer. The one's that I would go after would be those belligerent PETA characters. I would call myself The Whey-Killer.

nykirnsu

Oct 13, 2012
I'd hunt 'stupid' people in an attempt to improve the world (like Kira or the assassins from Assassin's Creed). I'd kill them with my mind-powers by making them think I've become their worst fear (and killed them in that form). What would I wear? Nothing but a business suit and gloves, I have mind-powers, remember? I don't need a disguise.

Lovely Mixture

Jul 12, 2011
cojo965 said:
Lovely Mixture said:
Been playing Hotline Miami OP?

Bike Helmet works for me.
Actually I had just watched the 1981 My Bloody Valentine when I made this.
Pray tell, how was it? I don't often watch horror movies that often, but I've always been curious about that one.

cojo965

Jul 28, 2012
Lovely Mixture said:
cojo965 said:
Lovely Mixture said:
Been playing Hotline Miami OP?

Bike Helmet works for me.
Actually I had just watched the 1981 My Bloody Valentine when I made this.
Pray tell, how was it? I don't often watch horror movies that often, but I've always been curious about that one.
Meh. I'm just padding out the post here.

Alexander Bradley

Dec 31, 2010
I'd just dress up as Brotha Lynch Hung...scariest motherfuck out there! :D Also I'd probably just use a machete or a knife or something stereotypical.