You are given a box... inside that box is ANY item from ANY game... What do you hope it will be?

Argonian alchemist

Master-level alchemist
May 5, 2011
Okay, so just as the title says... You are given a box, inside it is any item, weapon, armor or object from any game...

What do you hope is in there?

For my choice... I would pick the "control rod" from Dragon Age: Origins so I could order Shale to do anything I want.

Or maybe a Dive-suit from Bioshock, since apperantly anyone that puts one on becomes a pro with it...

Or maybe even the PIP-BOY from Fallout 3...

SO MANY THINGS I WANT... Oh well, if I had to pick one, it'd have to be the PIP-BOY... That thing does everything.

=======================================================================================

Anyway... What about you guys?

BanicRhys

May 31, 2011
Portal gun.
The Dark Silver armour set from Demon's Souls.
Pokeball.
The Ashbringer from WoW.

Trivun

Stabat mater dolorosa
Dec 13, 2008
Some 'god mode' device. Failing that, assuming it's not allowed, probably the Jetpack from GTA San Andreas. Just because...

Argonian alchemist

Master-level alchemist
May 5, 2011
TheSolemnHypnotic said:
Can we recieve characters?

OT: The Kingdom Key. :)
No... lol, but if we could I'd pick Lightning from FF XIII... because I could... well... I'm sure you already know...

BanicRhys

May 31, 2011
Jay Parrish said:
TheSolemnHypnotic said:

No... lol, but if we could I'd pick Lightning from FF XIII... because I could... well... I'm sure you already know...
Dude, she would obliterate your penis if you even thought about trying something.

TheSolemnHypnotic

Dec 12, 2010
BanicRhys said:
Jay Parrish said:
TheSolemnHypnotic said:

Dude, she would obliterate your penis if you even thought about trying something.
I second that. I got her in that "Protagonist of the last game you played wants sex w/ you thread". That scared me. She is hot though.

Argonian alchemist

Master-level alchemist
May 5, 2011
TheSolemnHypnotic said:
BanicRhys said:
Jay Parrish said:
TheSolemnHypnotic said:

I second that. I got her in that "Protagonist of the last game you played wants sex w/ you thread". That scared me. She is hot though.
I don't care man! She's hot and I think she's around my age... plus did I mention she was hot?

I'll take my chances...

Kaymish

The Morally Bankrupt Weasel
Sep 10, 2008
SR-2 Normandy. what its an object and who doesn't want a faster than light star ship? and the Normandy has to be one of the coolest ones out there.

No_Remainders

Sep 11, 2009
Jay Parrish said:
TheSolemnHypnotic said:
BanicRhys said:
Jay Parrish said:
TheSolemnHypnotic said:

I don't care man! She's hot and I think she's around my age... plus did I mention she was hot?

I'll take my chances...
Why not Yuna from FFX instead? Or maybe Rikku?

OT: The Crysis suit.