You are given a box... inside that box is ANY item from ANY game... What do you hope it will be?

DFogify

Jul 7, 2011
I suppose it would have be be the Arwing form StarFox. That way I can "DO A BARREL ROLL".

Uberman5000

Jul 21, 2010
How about the Star Rod from Paper Mario? Bit of a kiddie choice, but then I can have anything I damn well please.

Nooners

Sep 27, 2009
Since there are a few Doctor Who video games, give me the TARDIS. And everything inside that.

I do believe I win the thread.

Electric Alpaca

What's on the menu?
May 2, 2011
I have to say the Ray Sphere from inFamous.

The dilemma after getting is where I would activate it - the more people killed, the more powerful the user seems to become. Really difficult to hide that type of power too.

Having just remembered superhero games (obviously a segue from thinking about Cole) the Green Lantern's ring is perfect.

ThatLankyBastard

Aug 18, 2010
I'd say Portal Gun, but chances are I'd kill myself with it, (doing the infinite fall could have some major consequences in real life...)

So... Hmm...

... gimme a Plasmid! Pretty much any one will do...

BNguyen

Mar 10, 2009
I would have to say, either the long fall boots from Portal 2 or one of those superhuman suits from the Gantz game - to be able to fall from great heights or smash through walls with inhuman strength, to withstand fire and to leap over buildings - no downsides as long as I don't run into someone else with one and wear it out

immortalfrieza

Elite Member
Legacy
May 12, 2011
Country
USA
Jay Parrish said:
orangeapples said:
the Namek Dragonballs (They were in the Budokai Tenkaichi games)

Then I could get 3 wishes. meaning I could get 3 things and not be limited to just video games.
Touche' good sir, you have bested me...

And a double touche' to you for mentioning Dragon Ball Z, my childhood obsession...
I'll do you one better, I'd go with the Legend of Zelda's Triforce, because then I could wish for whatever I wanted, and I'd have as many wishes as I wanted too (my first wish would be immortality BTW).

EGtodd09

Oct 20, 2010
The suit from TimeShift, that would be badass. Or the Nanosuit v1 because maximum speed is underrated.
EDIT: Chinese Stealth Suit from Fallout 3 would be nice too.

Andothul

Feb 11, 2010
The schematics for a Venator class Star Destroyer.

Step 1: Sell to US for a kajillion dollars but keep a copy for myself.
Step 2: US economy sky rockets as millions of jobs suddenly appear working on building them. Recruit crews to man the ships.
Step 3: Send Star Destroyers in every which direction to explore and conquer the milky way. Long live Humanity!
Step 4: Become the Illusive man in the new galactic society????
Step 5: Profit

OctoH

Feb 14, 2011
Power fist/ballistic fist/displacer fist from the Fallout games. Life would be so much more fun.