You are given a box... inside that box is ANY item from ANY game... What do you hope it will be?

Alade

Ego extravaganza
Aug 10, 2008
A portal gun , but only if it works on every surface, if not, Omni-tool, shield + amazing technology and power, yes please.

SeeIn2D

May 24, 2011
A portal gun. Hand down. Keep a portal in my room, and a portal in my girlfriend's room ;P. Yes THAT is the first thing I would use it for. I am an infidel.

johnstamos

May 17, 2011
can i have the citadel from mass effect, or am I gonna have to wait until someone can find a box that big

Argonian alchemist

Master-level alchemist
May 5, 2011
Cyanin said:
Saltyk said:
Snip

Jay Parrish said:
No_Remainders said:
Jay Parrish said:
TheSolemnHypnotic said:
BanicRhys said:
Jay Parrish said:
TheSolemnHypnotic said:
Double snip
Triple Snip
Quadruple snippity
Another snip
So much snipping
Did I even have to snip this one?
Snip
I agree with Lightning, but I'm disturbed by the lack of love for Aeris.
Dude... Aeris is sacred.
Yes and lightning is HOT... good, so we've established that Lightning is hot and Aeris is sacred...

Yep, still lightning...

Extra-Ordinary

Elite Member
Mar 17, 2010
The Ray Sphere. Granted, I'll have to be somewhere desolate in order to activate it, but once I do, oh boy. If I had those powers I would probably work for the police. But for now, getting to school would be way cooler, until a bird flew into my face and knocked me off the line.

Teh Ty

Sep 10, 2008
Tron's Gustav. I would just ride that around instead of walking around. it would be awesome!

Agarth

Jul 14, 2009
The Ray Sphere from Infamous. What else would it be? If you haven't played Infamous the Ray Sphere is basically the magic mugufin that drives the plot during most of the game. Also, if you have a Playstation 3 and you haven't already, get InFamous NOW!! Also feel free to get the sequel 'cause that's good too.

Agayek

Ravenous Gormandizer
Oct 23, 2008
kman123 said:
That 'arm thing' from Deus Ex HR looks mad. Yes, I call it the arm thing because I can't remember the proper term.
I think it's called an Augmentation. I can't remember if there's a specific term for Jensen's arms though.

OT: I'd want it to be the Crysis 1 nanosuit. That way I could be invisible, run upwards of 70 mph, throw an adult human about a mile (with proper elevation), and be the next best thing to invincible.

Ghengis John

Dec 16, 2007
Jay Parrish said:
Anyway... What about you guys?
That box is going to have to be pretty big to hold my functioning Terran Battle Cruiser.

I'll lease the rights to reverse engineer the thing, patent it's systems and live like a king. In space.

SoranMBane

May 24, 2009
There are a number of items I'd be extremely happy with. Let's see:

-A portal gun would be an obvious choice for obvious reasons. It would make for a very practical, fun, and awesome way of getting around, even if I couldn't do anything fancy without a pair of long-fall boots. And on that note...

-The long-fall boots. Chell fell down a hole that was literally miles deep, and survived because she had these on. I think I might just take up extreme parkour if I had a pair of these.

-A Pip-boy, because it's both extremely practical and stylish.

-A Dead Space RIG, or, rather, a Dead Space 2 RIG because that one looks cooler. Either way, I've always wanted my own personal health bar, and I've yet to see a more kickass health bar in any game.

-The Dead Space 2 Hand Cannon. Pew pew! :D

-The Nanosuit 2, because, out of all the badass power armor I've encountered as a gamer, the Nanosuit is the most badass of them all. Especially with the invisibility function.

Narrowing it down to just one, I guess... The portal gun wins. I want to think with portals all the time. Still, as I said, I'd be happy with any of the things I just mentioned.

Eddy-16

Jan 3, 2011
Id have to go for the Jewel of Rumare from TES4 which is a ring that lets you breathe underwater and makes you more athletic, mainly because anything else would be pretty impractical: A weapon, when would I use it? A portal gun, you could only use it for basic things or you'd break your legs, Armour again what the hell would I use it for and a Space ship, I wouldn't know how to use it and when it ran out of fuel it would just be a big lawn decoration.

Saelune

Trump put kids in cages!
Legacy
Mar 8, 2011
A Bag of Holding full of money.
Though an empty one would be awesome too!
Would have made school easier...

Argonian alchemist

Master-level alchemist
May 5, 2011
Eddy-16 said:
Id have to go for the Jewel of Rumare from TES4 which is a ring that lets you breathe underwater and makes you more athletic, mainly because anything else would be pretty impractical: A weapon, when would I use it? A portal gun, you could only use it for basic things or you'd break your legs, Armour again what the hell would I use it for and a Space ship, I wouldn't know how to use it and when it ran out of fuel it would just be a big lawn decoration.
Eh fair enough really... but then again, with the portal gun you could probably take over the world... somehow...

Then you could have, whatever you wanted. Impracticable or not...

StormShaun

The Basement has been unleashed!
Feb 1, 2009
NuclearPenguin said:
StormShaun said:
Kaymish said:
SR-2 Normandy. what its an object and who doesn't want a faster than light star ship? and the Normandy has to be one of the coolest ones out there.
That sir is a giant f**king box!

Billska said:
The Ray Sphere.

Cause super powers are cool you know.
Do us a favor and activate it somewhere no one will be such as a desert,
but the ray sphere asorbs people, that how it works, so you are going to kill a hell load of people to only get powers and we dont even know what power it will be?because of Bertrand, he became a mutent, but still killing that many people to only grant yourself more power will make you evil, and then I will have to kill you

OT: I would want a sword, longsword or a katana that grants me powers of an angel of electricity/lightning (Bascily Infamous powers exept holy, with wing and a more power), and I would use those powers to lead a good life and also to destroy evil...thats a good mission.
I didnt know there was a sword, long-sword or katana that grants you the powers of an angel of electricity/lightning in any video game.
It was a modded weapon in Oblivion, it was a fun weapon.

Argonian alchemist

Master-level alchemist
May 5, 2011
StormShaun said:
NuclearPenguin said:
StormShaun said:
Kaymish said:
SR-2 Normandy. what its an object and who doesn't want a faster than light star ship? and the Normandy has to be one of the coolest ones out there.
That sir is a giant f**king box!

Billska said:
The Ray Sphere.

Cause super powers are cool you know.
Do us a favor and activate it somewhere no one will be such as a desert,
but the ray sphere asorbs people, that how it works, so you are going to kill a hell load of people to only get powers and we dont even know what power it will be?because of Bertrand, he became a mutent, but still killing that many people to only grant yourself more power will make you evil, and then I will have to kill you

OT: I would want a sword, longsword or a katana that grants me powers of an angel of electricity/lightning (Bascily Infamous powers exept holy, with wing and a more power), and I would use those powers to lead a good life and also to destroy evil...thats a good mission.
I didnt know there was a sword, long-sword or katana that grants you the powers of an angel of electricity/lightning in any video game.
It was a modded weapon in Oblivion, it was a fun weapon.
Ah yes... oblivion mods were awesome...

U remember one that came with a whole bunch of extra races, something like 5 or 6 different races, really made it feel like a completely different game. Especially when you pair that with a mod that introduced new creatures and equipment...

Tjacu

Apr 17, 2011
No idea if this have been said, but SS Voyager, because well, it would bring many things in one, and just one of these techs would be enought for me to make me rich, think the communicator, that would make life soo much easier.