You are given a box... inside that box is ANY item from ANY game... What do you hope it will be?

Free Thinker

Apr 23, 2010
I wouldn't mind Frostmourne from World of Warcraft. Arthas was a whiny idiot. Put the sword into the hands of someone truly capable. Like me.

Altorin

Jack of No Trades
May 16, 2008
my box is an xbox.

and it contains Knights of the Old Republic

and I am happy.

ThePurpleStuff

Apr 30, 2010
The Ocarina of Time, I can control the weather, the hearts of men, women and all creatures alike, plus I can go anywhere I want and summon scarecrows at will! MWAHAHA, Scarecrow army! But... nah that's no good.

I'd rather have the portal gun instead, shoot a portal in my bedroom wall, then shoot one by my fridge so I can be even lazier. xD Just Kidding, I'd take over the world, somehow.

DR3AMCATCH3R94

Apr 2, 2009
Jay Parrish said:
dark_killer666 said:
the MIRV with hopefully at least twelve clips
Why at least 12? XD

Why not like 1,000? Also... what are you planning on doing with that weapon sir? hmmm? something evil I assume...
1000 clips of eight nukes a clip would weigh a shit load, also id only need like 12 or so to take over my home country and possibly my U.S neighbours to the south.

Wolfwind

May 28, 2008
Honestly? A save file. That way I can save my life at any point, try shit in any manner I want to, and if things go south, I can just reload my life and try again.

But that's not really an ITEM from a game sooooo..... Jehuty, from Zone of Enders. I don't care how big that box is, I want an orbital frame.