You are going into battle against 100 soldiers on the back of a creature, What are you riding?....

SD-Fiend

Legacy
Nov 24, 2009
Country
United States
a wolf riding a dinosaur riding godzilla riding a dragon because I can

paragon1

Dec 8, 2008
Elder Golden Dragon from D&D. They're lawful good, so not only will I win, I'll be morally vindicated by default.

Trebort

Duke of Cheesecake
Feb 25, 2010
I would ride Rosie O'Donnel in to battle. She is by far one of the scariest things I've ever seen.

Thank all things pink and fluffy I don't live in America and don't see her on TV more often.

LiftYourSkinnyFists

Aug 15, 2009
I'm going to have to go with Diablo... not much IRL can kill the demon from Hell cause lets see how it is, he can die but he just gets slapped back down to hell but in all honesty IRL is Hardcore no respawns! so Diablo would Pwn. Either that or Godzilla.

AceyBear

Apr 15, 2010
Demented Teddy said:
Cthullu. (Spelt wrong?)

Never thought I'd mention him.
Why do i feel like i know that name? Dx

-Anyways i would be riding a Nightfury (How to train ur dragon)

Da_Schwartz

Jul 15, 2008
soilent said:
Da_Schwartz said:
well someone really liked avatar.. I'm gonna geek out oldschool DnD style and mount up on the back of the tarrasque. eat it world.
have it swallow me, I dare you...
prismatic wall..
if i was dming...yea id give you that one.

Da_Schwartz

Jul 15, 2008
Shoggoth2588 said:
Demented Teddy said:
Cthullu. (Spelt wrong?)

Never thought I'd mention him.
I ride on Cthulhu. The men's mind's snap and they quickly philate their rifles, pleased to pull the triggers and end their misery
yes but you can only kill 1d3 people a round. It's amazing i have a wife and kids. lol

SteakHeart

Jul 20, 2009
The Titan from the God of War 3 demo.

And as an added bonus, with this playing out of thin air:

marurder

Jul 26, 2009
Da_Schwartz said:
well someone really liked avatar.. I'm gonna geek out oldschool DnD style and mount up on the back of the tarrasque. eat it world.
+1 I was going to post something like "an ant" that would just make it a suicide trip, but after that comment I have to agree. That thing is unkillable, not to mention the fact that it's too big so they couldn't get a shot at you from ground level.