You are going into battle against 100 soldiers on the back of a creature, What are you riding?....

Johnny Cain

Apr 18, 2010
Sporky111 said:
I'm surprised nobody has said it yet, but I'd be riding Cerberus. In case you don't know what Cerberus is:
Mythology Kicks Ass
Might and Magic concept art FTW :)

Deadlock Radium

Mar 29, 2009
MasterSteef said:
My vote goes to the Hammerhead Rhino from Avatar. :)
I saw Avatar for about 5 minutes ago, and that one is probably one of the many I'd choose from.

And a Balrog, that's just plain badass.

GloatingSwine

Nov 10, 2007
The Tarrasque.

If I'm going to be outnumbered 100-1, my trusty steed is going to be a fucking invincible engine of death.

Ithera

Apr 4, 2010
Assault Rifles? what is stopping them from just gunning me down? So what If I have a cool creature if I'm to dead to make use of it.

But o.k realism aside, I suppose a Hive tyrant or Carnifex from 40k would fit the bill. Add a venom cannon and let the games begin.

Sporky111

Digital Wizard
Dec 17, 2008
Johnny Cain said:
Sporky111 said:
I'm surprised nobody has said it yet, but I'd be riding Cerberus. In case you don't know what Cerberus is:
Mythology Kicks Ass
Might and Magic concept art FTW :)
I didn't even know, I just liked the picture the best. This was actually my first choice:

That's actually me, by the way.

ECasThat

Nov 14, 2009
Michael Bay
Not because I hope to win but if I'm going down I'm going to take him whit me!

Giantcain

Oct 29, 2009
Captain_Maku said:

Pink Been (Look it up)

Over 7 and a half billion hp.
Recovers 100,000 HP and 1,000 MP per 10 seconds.
20,000 touch damage.
And hell, it's actually kinda cute.

*EDIT* It can also revive dead gods. If that's not awesome, I don't know what is.

/thread.

What is that from? and is that even killable

captainwolfos

Feb 14, 2009
Giantcain said:
Captain_Maku said:

Pink Been (Look it up)

Over 7 and a half billion hp.
Recovers 100,000 HP and 1,000 MP per 10 seconds.
20,000 touch damage.
And hell, it's actually kinda cute.

*EDIT* It can also revive dead gods. If that's not awesome, I don't know what is.

/thread.

What is that from? and is that even killable
It's from MapleStory, believe it or not. I've never even so much as come across it, but that's mostly owing to the fact I live in Europe and am therefore not hardcore enough to have half of the game's content. So my chances of ever killing it are unbelievably low.

Apparently it is killable. But I highly doubt anyone has actually killed it yet. Ever.

nickster1

Sep 29, 2008
Godzilla or Typhoon from Greek mythology. All the gods combined could just barely beat him. "laughs manically"