You are going to be assassinated

AceAngel

May 12, 2010
Wutaiflea said:
AceAngel said:
-Canada
-Secret Nano-Cortex Blender machine, capable of mind-control
-Poisoned food, need to keep my Adrenaline rushing for 72 hours so I can 'rid of the Poison in my body.
Aw, but I wanted to do a Crank reference...

Dream smasher... Now I'll have to settle for some other crap...

- UK.
- Unearthed the secret conspiracy to control the minds of the weak through Cheryl Cole's hideous, peach-blusher-wearing, gurning face.
- Assassination carried out by a thin net of cheese wire being fastened above my toilet seat, causing me to cut myself into tiny pieces.
Ninja'd I guess!
<youtube=_hZrXdJ-ibo>

nebtheslayer95

Nov 22, 2009
USA

Messed with Machinima Respawn

Dr. Disrespect found where I live and ended me with his superior technology.

CarpathianMuffin

Space. Lance.
Jun 7, 2010
- Russia
- Stole military hardware to show off to my friends (It was a good idea at the time)
- Death by being harpooned in the spleen and ravaged by an albino tiger.

Dr.Poisonfreak

Apr 6, 2009
Uk

Ripping on call of duty and halo again

Crushed to death with a giant marble Phallus ( does anyone know to which film I am referring)

WOPR

Aug 18, 2010
-USA
-They found out I was Communist
-They plan on killing me with the butterfly knives I love so much

...but they'll have to catch me first!
**runs to Canada**

WOPR

Aug 18, 2010
Dr.Poisonfreak said:
Uk

Ripping on call of duty and halo again

Crushed to death with a giant marble Phallus ( does anyone know to which film I am referring)
Okay that could happen to me too, I'm always being chased down for saying the Halo-ed CoD-fish that's Crafting-Mines in it's World-of-War should run(e) to e-scape it's downfall from being the Super Guitar-Smashing Hero it is.

(now try and figure out what games I don't like)

TheBadGamer

Mar 8, 2010
Sweden
- Didn't take my shoes of when I went in side a house.
- Death my a boot to the head

elb0ng0 said:
-Sweden
-I hosted a piracy website
-Chased of a cliff by a pack of topless women
I fucking love that scene.

Macgyvercas

Spice & Wolf Restored!
Feb 19, 2009
-USA
-Broke into area 51 and stole a UFO
-Sentanced to sleep with a supermodel, after which she has been secretly ordered to brutally murder me (false senses of security suck).

Adventurer2626

Jan 21, 2010
U.S.A.
Accidentally hacked NORAD. Who woulda thought typing in my first name would work? (NORAD backwards).
I got assimilated by Agent Smith.

LHZA

Sep 22, 2010
Canada

While in Quebec said no one in their right minds finds poutine appetizing

First the Quebecois would try and poison me with cyanide. When that didn't work, due to my resistence, they would shot me, once in the back. Believing me dead, I would be left in a wine cellar, until one of them would come back to check up on me, only to find I was miracously still alive, when I attack him. I would be shot three more times, survive that, fianlly to be wrapped in a carpet and thrown into a very cold river, and drown. It's the only way to go.

TerranReaper

Mar 28, 2009
The Wykydtron said:
-Hinamizawa
-Uncovered some kind of epic consipiracy that involves two of my closest friends, I will post evidence behind my clock and carry a bat with me for protection
-Said closest friends try to kill me with a poisioned syringe IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIEMS!

(epic reference is epic)
Or was it? I didn't think an obscured village had enough money to hire assassins to kill someone far away.

LHZA said:
Canada

While in Quebec said no one in their right minds finds poutine appetizing

First the Quebecois would try and poison me with cyanide. When that didn't work, due to my resistence, they would shot me, once in the back. Believing me dead, I would be left in a wine cellar, until one of them would come back to check up on me, only to find I was miracously still alive, when I attack him. I would be shot three more times, survive that, fianlly to be wrapped in a carpet and thrown into a very cold river, and drown. It's the only way to go.

Anyone that hates Black Ops (And Call of Duty)
Making constant BLOP's campaign references
Death by a wristblade that is used underneath the hand by hooded figures.