You are going to be assassinated

ThatLankyBastard

Aug 18, 2010
Canada
-re-writ Twilight so Edward dies at the end of the first book...
-Torn limb-from-limb by millions of angry fangirls, (and 3 fanboys)

shadyh8er

Apr 28, 2010
bleachigo10 said:
shadyh8er said:
bleachigo10 said:
-USA
-Broke Glenn Beck's chalkboard
-Decapitated in a sword fight with Morgan Freeman
I assume your what is directed at the sword fight with Morgan Freeman thing. Well I want to die in a sword fight and I also want to meet Morgan Freeman before I die. I'd be killing two birds with one stone.
Oooooooooh. Makes sense now.

Infernai

Apr 14, 2009
-Australia
-Kidnapped and Forced the Entire Labor Government to watch the Star Wars Holiday Special until they went insane
-Killed in a sword fight against a tag team of Hideo Kojima and Sean Connery (i'll have two swords while they both have one to even things out), who were on vacation in the country at the time and had it interrupted by the incident stated above.

Marter

Elite Member
Legacy
Oct 27, 2009
Canada
Killing my stepfather
Killing myself before anyone else gets that honour.

londelen

Apr 15, 2009
USA
-Used critical thinking
-the CIA incites mobs of hardcore leftists and hardcore rightists to lynch me.

MrSmish

Oct 27, 2009
thahat said:
-the netherlands

-declare that i dont like windmills

-stoned to death by having clogs thrown at me till i die.
So you will be clogged?...

Anyway.

France
Saying truly horrible things about France. Being of French desent, it will be considered an act of treason.
I will be French'd *wink* to death. They will finally find some balls...Fuckin' pussies...

harv3034

Sep 23, 2010
-USA
-Set of nukes in the 10 biggest cities in the States (including DC) and leaking top secret defence plans (w/ command codes) to the approching Russian Invasion before fleaing the country for a Spetznaz safehouse in Hamburg, Germany.
-Seeing as America is now under Russian controle (thanks to me), what's left of the government gets Britain to enact their revenge. A team of highly trained British SAS Commandos approch the house under cover of darkness. After eliminating the Spetznaz Kill team assigned to protect me, they silently enter the house. Having "silenced" the house's other occupants, they breach my room (rousing me from my fitful sleep). Before I can reach for the heavy pistol under my pillow, they club me to the ground, beat me to within an inch of my life, and then put a single .45 caliber slug through my head.

EDIT: totaly worth it. America was in the shitter before I came alonge. The Russians will do a MUCH better job.
And if they don't... then my secret clone army repeats the process until...
A) things actually work out the way I planed
or
B) there are no more nations or people left on Earth

Trivun

Stabat mater dolorosa
Dec 13, 2008
Crime: Engaging in creative activities revolving around the satire and parody of the government. Books, comics, films, whatever.
Punishment: Since I'm typing this while on the toilet, I'd be killed in a Pratchett-esque way - by having a red-hot poker shoved up through the toilet... :p. Failing that they can just send Bond after me...

Saulkar

Legacy
Aug 25, 2010
Country
Canuckistan
Country Canada
Crime: Revealed that the Priminister is a puppet.
Assination attempt: They try to poison me with an allergenic unit that I lied about being vulnerable to. Bwahahahaha!

Hman121

Feb 26, 2009
U.S, Jersey Shore area

Killed cast of Jersey Shore
Stole all hair gel and fake tanning supplies
Shutdown all clubs in which fistpumping is endorsed

Get attacked by Jersey mob, famous last words, "Come get me, bro."

MassiveGeek

Jan 11, 2009
chstens said:
MassiveGeek said:
- Sweden
- I killed about a hundred idiots with a sniper rifle from the royal castle's roof.
- A really hot assassin would come after me, and we would have really awesome sex before she shot me between the eyes in my sleep.

... I don't know. XD
Are you the Laser Man?
That would be weird, considering I'm 17 years old and female.

Latinidiot

Feb 19, 2009
Holland
- I killed the Rpyal family to reignite the flame of the Republic that so long ago was the banner of the united low lands.

-