You are going to be killed by the last weapon you used in a game. How are you feeling?

Hipsy_Gypsy

Jun 2, 2011
Either the Crippling Sickle from "Dead Island" or a baseball bat or stick of some sort with that electrocution mod. Ouch.

x

Ambassador Kosh

Sep 22, 2011
having been playing Homeworld 2 recently I suppose that I'll be shot by a Hiigaran Battlecruiser.

Either that or I'll be sniped by Sgt Psycho from Crysis Warhead.

shootandshiver

Aug 3, 2011
A weapon of enormous pixelation.

That or that fifteen pound wooden thing writen upon in my blood depending on what we're talking about

Jan 27, 2011
Ummmm..What WAS the last game I played?

.....Oh yeah I think I was replaying Devil Survivor! ....Wait...NOOO!!!! *is mauled and eaten by a Wendigo!*

Arrzarr

May 31, 2011
dammit, now that I think about it the last game I played was oblivion so all I do is get shot. it would be so much more interested if I were to be killed by some hooligan with a portal gun D:

NerfedFalcon

Level i Flare!
Mar 23, 2011
Well, apparently, I'm going to get my shotgun kicked out of my hands and whacked across the head with it, possibly falling off a very high building in the process. Anyone who can name this game, quote me.

-Dragmire-

King over my mind
Mar 29, 2011
Death by Lollipop (weapon of the Pink Knight from Castle Crashers)... Never thought I'd go that way...

Fake Nicker

Mar 31, 2010
Ah fuck.... That means someone will remove all doors and windows including toilets and food.... and now ill die in a big pool of piss..... sims 3...

TzarChasm

Feb 3, 2011
I figure a headshot from a Crysis Gauss Rifle ought to be merciful enough. At least it's not Deathspank's Poop Hammer....

I'm kind of surprised by just how many people in this thread are still playing Crysis. ^^

Raika

Jul 31, 2011
Oh, great. I was just playing the demo for Space Marine. Looks like it's death by bolter for me.

Jailbird408

Jan 19, 2011
I got hit with the sword of a Streetpass warrior. So I'll take a tiny bit of damage from 3 hits, then my attacker will give up and go home.