You are granted godlike powers...

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
However! You cannot use them in our galaxy. You are offered a way to be transported to a place where nothing is and you can begin your own creations there. Or you could decline and stay here with the bonus of ten billion of your countries currency.

So do you go off and become a creator in a far realm of space? What are your creations going to be?

Or do you stay here and use your money to do some good here? Or become another rich douchebag?

You decide!

[sub]I'm staying here and putting half my money into space travel. The rest is for me![/sub]

sky14kemea

Deus Ex-Mod
Jun 26, 2008
I'd move...

Think about it, a whole galaxy designed by your imagination! It'd be awesome :D

I'd pretend to be a commoner amongst the beings that I create, so I can keep an eye on them without all the trouble of them begging me for help all the time.

IKSA

Jun 30, 2011
What?!? I was going to kill all stupid people and save the rescue the wise ones.

Well fuck it I'm making planet wich is populated by puppies. Or I would populate every planet with some kind of intelligent life form, give them weapons and make them kill each other for my own amusement.

Lilani

Sometimes known as CaitieLou
May 27, 2009
I'd stay here with my money. Would be awesome to be able to do anything I wanted.

Abedeus

Sep 14, 2008
Create intergalactic spaceships.

Create intergalactic communication system..

Demand Earthlings to pray to me as a God and worship me, or I will send a rogue sun into the Solar System.

If they say I'm bluffing, send a tiny adamantium meteoryte aimed directly at New York. Calculate using my godlike math skills the trajectory, speed and size required to destroy only the East Coast and spare the rest of the humanity.

Then using an intergalactic telescope watch them wriiiithe in agony.

Writhe. Funny word.

plugav

Mar 2, 2011
When I saw the title, I thought, "Great, I go on a rampage across the globe yelling 'I am a force of nature!' and 'Kneel before your god!'"

But if you put it that way, I take the money - give some to charity, invest some, put the rest in a Swiss bank. Live modestly, never work a day in my life.

Abedeus said:
If they say I'm bluffing, send a tiny adamantium meteoryte aimed directly at New York.
Why is it always New York?

SmegInThePants

Feb 19, 2011
I'd take godhood. Then I'd create many planets worth of advanced beings and give them the ability/power to travel here to kill all mankind in a holy crusade in my name (before any other humans could also become gods and compete w/me). Preemptive strike!

bauke67

Apr 8, 2011
So, how I about I leave, and make an exact copy of this world, except with me having 10 billion dollars and god-like powers.
Still, though question.

PanYue

Dec 3, 2011
I'd stay. Then I won't be put off by the pressures of being the Allmighty. Because god knows my world might turn out to have a history reminiscent of a badly written novel. :p

Jan 27, 2011
I'd stay here. My girlfriend and my friends are here.

Also TEN BILLION?! Ok, 8 Billion goes towards good causes. I distribute the rest to myself, my family and my friends. I now have enough to live comfortably for the rest of my life, and I have done some good.

Drakmeire

Elite Member
Jun 27, 2009
Country
United States
So it's like playing minecraft is creative mode?
Alright, I'll move, Lets build some castles!
To be honest. I think I'd also make everyone have godlike powers in my galaxy because I believe in equality and enjoy the idea of a bunch of random gods battling all day.

Flamezdudes

Aug 27, 2009
Create a universe exactly like this one as it is now. Easy. Except the main problems will be fixed, including my own personal problems.

Problem?

CrazyJew

Sep 18, 2011
Take the money, marry that girl halfway across the world I can not meet in the foreseeable future, live the rest of my life fulfilling my dream of trying all kinds of tea while raising 2 or 3 children along with my wife who does not need to work.

Scrustle

Apr 30, 2011
No brainer. Become a god. Being a god is a sweeter deal than being rich. Being rich is good but by definition you can't get much better than being a god.

chadachada123

Jan 17, 2011
I'd stay here. $10 million for me, the rest being used for saving lives and helping to fix various financial problems and for space. Fucking space, man.

Good question, though. That's a really tough decision. Infinite power vs helping the people here.

Actually, you know what? I change my mind. I want to have infinite power. I could just create a new world AND give myself and my creations nearly limitless life. Sorry, this world, you suck.

plugav

Mar 2, 2011
SmegInThePants said:
I'd take godhood. Then I'd create many planets worth of advanced beings and give them the ability/power to travel here to kill all mankind in a holy crusade in my name (before any other humans could also become gods and compete w/me). Preemptive strike!
This kind of reminds me of the last two seasons of Stargate SG-1.