you are living in the last game you played?Are you gonna be ok??

xbox hero

Jun 6, 2011
Hehe,I last played Saints Row 2,hahahah...Yeah Im screwed,at least I will have nice radio music! :D

Seanfall

May 3, 2011
Hmm...toss up between Mass Effect and Oblivion. >.> I think I'm boned either way.

Uber Evil

Mar 4, 2009
Arma 2 Free. Fuck no, I'd die. Before that, I think Alice: Madness Returns. That depends on if a: it was Wonderland, Londerland, or London b:Alice was there too. If b was true in any case, I'd probably be fine, and have a boner.

GeneWard

Feb 23, 2011
Audiosurf, so I get to live my life flying a spaceship through a tunnel of sound while Daft Punk blasts down my ears.

spielburg

Jun 24, 2011
team fortress 2, could be kinda fun but my computer can't handle it so I would be living in slo-mo my whole life

PureChaos

Aug 16, 2008
Phantasy Star Online: Blue Burst - i'd probably be fine. with the weapons that are available i'd be a lot more active and fitter than i am now and would join the Hunter's Guild straight away.

Inithra

Jun 15, 2011
If you count Terraria as a game and not just a sandbox, then as long as I don't get another Goblin Invasion and stay on the surface, I should be fine.
If you don't count Terraria, then I was playing Oblivion, so yeah, I'll be fine as I'm only level 4 or so and am still really only encountering rats :D first time I've been grateful for the level scaling!

Stormpigeon

Nov 22, 2009
Starcraft 2. I'm going to be murdered by angry alien locusts or super-techs if I don't get nuked by my own species first.