you are living in the last game you played?Are you gonna be ok??

wax88

Sep 10, 2009
just played CoD4 multiplayer a few minutes ago...

eh...good thing i used to be in the military..so i guess i might do ok...bullets whizzing around notwithstanding...

Raizekage

May 31, 2011
Depends do I get the powers of the character I control in the game?

If not I'm screwed because I played Portal 2. First time I fall a large distance my legs will break and I'd be screwed while Glados make fun of me. Even if I don't have the powers of the character I control in the game I'd be screwed if I make a mistake and fall into the poison water, or whatever it is that is on the bottom of some of those levels.

Worgen

Follower of the Glorious Sun Butt.
Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
Tirrast said:
scott pilgrim vs the world. so as long as im not dating ramona flowers im just dandy lol.
chances are you will also be gay since like almost all the guys in it are gay

Akihiko

Raincoat Killer
Aug 21, 2008
The reletively new rurouni kenshin fighting game for psp. It was in japanese... So, yeah, I'm probably screwed, I don't understand japanese. Not to mention getting killed by shishio, nasty.

Nostalgia Ripoff

Sep 2, 2009
Considering Ace Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgeworth takes place in the real world, I think I'll manage. Unless I'm involved in one of the cases. Which would be slightly annoying, but Edgey would bail me out, right?

...Right?

Mechanix

Dec 12, 2009
Since everyone in God of War who's name isn't Kratos dies a horrible, disgusting, bloody, gory death, I'm pretty screwed.

Biosophilogical

Jul 8, 2009
I'm probably the only person in this thread who will say this (and I can't be arsed checking 8 pages to be sure). Dark Cloud. I fell in love with it from the demo!. That doesn't even include a boss fight, the first ally or weapon build-ups.

OT: I'd be fine, either the fairy king will save me, or Toan will finish the game and I'll never have died anyway. Alternatively, if we are a protagonist, then hell yes, give me my healing, stealing, never-say-die slingshot please.

EDIT:
Drall said:
Dead Space 2...

*sob*
I think it might have been just how concise your post is, but I laughed. I'm still getting humour smiles right now.

EDIT2:
Magnalian said:
Monster Hunter Tri. Fuck. Does anybody have a giant sword I could borrow? And could that someone teach me how to wield it?
Greatswords are all well and good if you want to chop off a tail or something, but for survival I'd highly recommend a Sword and Shield. That's just my MH3 preference (I can use hammers, gs, ls and bowguns, and I suck at SwAxe and lance, but I'm brilliant with SnS). Also, in terms of surving being thrown into the MH universe, might I suggest gemming in sneak and always travelling with friends? Maybe gem in auto-tracker as well.