you are living in the last game you played?Are you gonna be ok??

penguindude42

Nov 14, 2010
The last game I played was Moonbase Alpha.

Aside from all the voices constantly repeating the name "John Madden", I'm pretty good.

And the fact that I'm on the Moon is a bonus.

~Tom<3

ghostrider409895

Mar 7, 2010
I really wish it could be the game before the last game I played. That game is LA Noire, and I would probably live fine in that time period. I even get to drive nice, vintage cars that would otherwise be near impossible to buy today.

Unfortunatly, the last game I played was Dead Space 2. Quite frankly, I have no idea what would happen to me, and I really do not want to think about it too much as some of the more likely senarios end with me getting torn apart, or getting an infector's prob stuck through my skull and my dead body being used as a killing machine. I suppose I could always try to team up with Issac, but probably I will die horribly first.

TornadoFive

Mar 9, 2011
Considering that I was playing Bloody Good Time, probably not! I'm at the mercy of a deranged movie director who keeps telling other people to kill me!

Creator002

Aug 30, 2010
Fallout 3.

Living on my own, with half-broken weapons, little ammo, radiated water/food, 200 caps and little to no friends to help me except;
A goul named Desmond who got some of my brain cut out.
Well, fuck.

Canadamus Prime

Robot in Disguise
Jun 17, 2009
Civilization V. Well hopefully I'm living in Arabia then, 'cause then I'd feel secure that my well being is secured by Giant Death Robots.

Cipher1

Feb 28, 2011
Last game I played was World of Tanks at Malinovka but I have plenty of camping equipment so I'm fine.

dark-mortality

Apr 7, 2011
Left 4 dead 2... Am i allowed to bring a real tank with me? If not I have a request to the zombies... Eat my head first, THEN my balls.

OctoH

Feb 14, 2011
FEAR 3. Oh no. Not at all. I would be very dead, along with just about everyone else.

pwnsore

Apr 6, 2010
mandaforever said:
I just played Amnesia.
So no. No I'm not ok.
Not ok at all.
O dear no, you aren't even ok PLAYING the game, to say nothing of living in it.

Personally I was just playing League of Legends. If I lived there, I would be a summoner, and would just continue playing the game :)

Goldeneye103X2

Jun 29, 2008
Feudal Japan. Pretty cool, I guess. Just get myself a katana, big myself up then walk around like I own the damn place and people will think I'm an honourable samurai or some crazy shit like that.

thecoreyhlltt

Jul 12, 2010
holy shit! THAT MEANS I LIVE IN VICE CITY!!!! ohhh yeah, i'm gonna be juuust fine.

"excuse me, Mr. Vercetti?"...."WHAT?!"....*gunshot* "sorry but we're gonna hafta let you go"
*godfather theme plays*
"don't worry guys, I run cities the way i like my coffee... LOTS AND LOTS OF DRUGS BITCHES!!!! PAAAARRRRRTTTAAAAAAAAYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

yeah,,, that'd be liquid awesome ;p