you are living in the last game you played?Are you gonna be ok??

Lazy Kitty

Evil
May 1, 2009
I'm probably gonna be okay, especially since you're technically immortal in EVE Online...
If I lose my body I just move my conscienceness to a new one.

kayonaku

Jul 23, 2009
American McGee's Alice
. . .
Well time to loose my sanity. Alice better hurry up and fix this place before the mad hatter gets to me.

NezumiiroKitsune

Mar 29, 2008
I would eventually go insane doing nothing but racing. The GT5 universe is a bleak existence, and if GT5 is to be believed, one rife with alcoholic directors (Formula 1 car in a muscle car race? Oh yeah, sure no problem), and dangerously unstable drivers who can succumb to depression at any moment because they either feel unsatisfied or frustrated and inadequate. Where racing is the foundation for everything, I imagine emotional stability could be hard to come by.

notyouraveragejoe

Dehakchakala!
Nov 8, 2008
Marvel vs Capcom 3. It depends, can I bring a weapon for better reach and do I have flashy super moves? If yes I think I'm safe. If I'm not then...K.O!!

Oh wait...DoTA. Yeah I'm screwed. Probably eaten alive by a ghoul. Or death by heart attack from seeing a walking tree.

Maluku

Aug 24, 2009
I should search for the main character and get my Persona.. Gonna be very very okay.

silver wolf009

[[NULL]]
Jan 23, 2010
Seanfall said:
Hmm...toss up between Mass Effect and Oblivion. >.> I think I'm boned either way.
Just get tons of scrolls and drop stuff.

OT: Halo Reach. For the love of god, get to the ships off planet before September! (I think the invasion started in September, am I wrong?)

Life_Is_A_Mess

Sep 10, 2009
Minecraft eh? Just make a hole on a mountain side and cover the entrance with dirt. :p
Wait until morning.
Time for gethering wood, with my axe and - wait... what's that sssssss sound? Ohai Mr.Creeper, nice to - BOOOOOOM!

Shakomaru

May 18, 2011
OMIGOSH I'M PLAYING POKEMON EMERALD! FANTASY COMPLETE! :D I'M SO HAPPPY I COULD SCREAM! *INHALE* yay!

Farotsu

Dec 30, 2010
Assassin's Creed. Um... I really don't like the era plus I'd probably be burned because of witchcraft pretty fast...

CM156_v1legacy

Revelation 9:6
Mar 23, 2011
Neverwinter Nights 2.

If I can be a LG Drow Favored Soul like my character (with the same skills and stats), I sould be fine.

If not, the Realms will likely kill me.

GiglameshSoulEater

Jun 30, 2010
mandaforever said:
TheSniperFan said:
mandaforever said:
I think if I was stuck in Amnesia, I would die of fear. Death would be better.
Similar here. L4D2. I don't think I have the balls to fight through billions of ugly zombies. I'd probably shit myself once the first runs towards me. :/
Ya...I don't know which is worse, knowing the undead are coming to eat your flesh and running at you full force in huge numbers and that you're probably doomed, or that theres scary-as-all-hell nightmare monsters following you around a medieval castle that are so strong you can't fight against them no matter what weapons you use, and you are probably doomed.

Oh, video game worlds...
Look on the bright side. In Amnesia, the Shadow probably isnt afterr you, so you just leg it outside and flee!

The last game i played was Heretic. Not only am i buggered, but everyone is now 2D.