you are living in the last game you played?Are you gonna be ok??

Chalacachaca

May 15, 2011
Battlestar Galactica Online.

I dunno, I haven't finished seeing the series to know what fate awaits the Cylons.

Shakomaru

May 18, 2011
Goldeneye103X2 said:
Feudal Japan. Pretty cool, I guess. Just get myself a katana, big myself up then walk around like I own the damn place and people will think I'm an honourable samurai or some crazy shit like that.
Well, It doesn't quite work that way... If a real Samurai caught you, you'd be DEAD

VanTesla

Apr 19, 2011
Camoman said:
Pokemon, Fuck yeah!

"I'm gonna be the very best,
that no one ever was."
Then comes a wild Charizard and bites your head off. A real world with Pokemon would be bad...

kuroshimo

Mar 31, 2011
At least I'm past the war in my latest Star Ocean: Till the End of Time file. If I can hide from the executioners on moonbase, the future's looking pretty nice.

CrashBang

Jun 15, 2009
Am I gonna be okay?! I'm in a world filled with Pokémon! I'm never leaving! That is literally my idea of heaven! Ahh, bliss

Camoman

Feb 12, 2009
VanTesla said:
Camoman said:
Pokemon, Fuck yeah!

"I'm gonna be the very best,
that no one ever was."
Then comes a wild Charizard and bites your head off. A real world with Pokemon would be bad...
Don't be such a downer and ruin my fun. Besides, It's not a real world with Pokemon in it, I'm in the game world, that means being able to fight back with other Pokemon, Pokeballs for capturing, Repel for avoiding fights, PokeDolls for escaping, and, if worse comes to worse, straight up running.

Although you do have a point, and I could end up very dead.

Qitz

Mar 6, 2011
Living in Eberron from Dungeons & Dragons Online?

If I'm my Cleric I think I'm pretty set. Provided the dice actually like me.

Pandabearparade

Mar 23, 2011
OutcastBOS said:
New Vegas. Yeah, I think I'll be fine.
Same.. and I wouldn't be so sure. Watch out for the cazadors.

Though the OP didn't specify. Are we our characters, or just boring old us? If the latter, I am -completely- fucked. If the former, I'm gonna run that joint.

CrystalShadow

don't upset the insane catgirl
Apr 11, 2009
Back to the future, the game.

Eh. Hill Valley California...

I'll be fine as long as I don't get caught up in the insane effects of time travel. XD

5t3v0

Jan 15, 2011
S.T.A.L.K.E.R: Shadow of Chernobyl with the 2009 complete mod... Oh shit...

Polite Sage

Feb 22, 2011
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_Fw8Cl4bTPEA/TRS0UySKABI/AAAAAAAAAVw/z41rMhp7edc/s1600/image02.png

My dreams came true!
http://th560.photobucket.com/albums/ss46/joaninha-22/th_tearsineyes.jpg

garbutt

Sep 22, 2009
Supreme Commander: Forged Alliance.

Ok, so now I'm fighting an intergalactic war using everything from little battlemechs up to skyscraper sized mega-bots, and I get to pilot an ACU - a thousand tonne walking tank that can build an entire freaking army from scratch.

On the downside, when my ACU gets destroyed, it will explode like a nuclear weapon going off... so no ejecting and running to safety for me.

TheStickman

Dec 24, 2009
I played Left 4 Dead last so...

Guess it depends on if I'm immune or not and how well I can fire a gun.