you are living in the last game you played?Are you gonna be ok??

Lybs

Nov 8, 2010
last game I played was where Spyro dawn of the dragon with my bro while drinking so no, i'm so screwed my head will fall over

Joe Deadman

Jan 9, 2010
Spiral Knights?!??!

Aren't the main people from that all robots?!? 0_o
The only human being in a world of robots... well I guess I would be quite screwed but at least everything looks pretty :D

I guess I would be ok if I just hung around in town but where the hell would I get food from? Something tells me robots don't keep a lot of human cuiscene on hand.

Razorin Faust

Jul 7, 2010
League Of Legend.

Wel, since I wont be inside the league roster, i'll live a short life in Noxus.
Paving my way up by intrigue and getting backstabbed.

Razorin Faust

Jul 7, 2010
Joe Deadman said:
Spiral Knights?!??!

Aren't the main people from that all robots?!? 0_o
The only human being in a world of robots... well I guess I would be quite screwed but at least everything looks pretty :D

I guess I would be ok if I just hung around in town but where the hell would I get food from? Something tells me robots don't keep a lot of human cuiscene on hand.
Well, beg for some Jelly Core at the AH. Or man up and try to get along a jelly king rush, I heard those Token are delicious.

commodore96

Aug 31, 2010
Well I just booted up TF2 again so I'm pretty screwed. But in an actual game world it would Dawn of War 2, so yeah equally screwed.

Alphakirby

May 22, 2009
Little Big Planet 2...yeah,I'm pretty sure I'll be ok seeing as I already beat the story levels.

Goldeneye103X2

Jun 29, 2008
Shakomaru said:
Goldeneye103X2 said:
Feudal Japan. Pretty cool, I guess. Just get myself a katana, big myself up then walk around like I own the damn place and people will think I'm an honourable samurai or some crazy shit like that.
Well, It doesn't quite work that way... If a real Samurai caught you, you'd be DEAD
Yeah okay but SSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, they might hear us.

ntw3001

Sep 7, 2009
Magicka. It should be fun as long as I stay the hell away from my friends and remember not to drop a boulder on my own head.

Magnalian

Dec 10, 2009
Monster Hunter Tri. Fuck. Does anybody have a giant sword I could borrow? And could that someone teach me how to wield it?

VanTesla

Apr 19, 2011
Camoman said:
VanTesla said:
Camoman said:
Pokemon, Fuck yeah!

"I'm gonna be the very best,
that no one ever was."
Then comes a wild Charizard and bites your head off. A real world with Pokemon would be bad...
Don't be such a downer and ruin my fun. Besides, It's not a real world with Pokemon in it, I'm in the game world, that means being able to fight back with other Pokemon, Pokeballs for capturing, Repel for avoiding fights, PokeDolls for escaping, and, if worse comes to worse, straight up running.

Although you do have a point, and I could end up very dead.
Your right, but you still have to watch out for Team Rocket!

Crapster

Aug 6, 2009
Team Fortress 2. I'll be okay as long as I had a Medibeam on me. But I would rather not deal with the Medic. Dude is way sketchy.