you are living in the last game you played?Are you gonna be ok??

TheTurtleMan

Mar 2, 2010
I wonder if the covenant will sign me on for a military contract on Reach, at least until Halo 3, then I'll abandon ship and join up with humanity. If I can't join the covenant on Reach to live like a coward, then I'll "go down fighting" them and be remembered as a hero. There's always a silver lining to things folks. ALWAYS.

wilson_ty

Mar 29, 2011
believer258 said:
Metroid Zero Mission. On an emulator. At work.
Last game also, good choice
Depends, if I have the tools to survive like Samus does, I'll be fine. If I'm just dropped there, with nothing but the clothes on my back, I'm screwed.
And then Ridley shows up from Fusion...

Or was Ridley in Fusion? I've screwed the timeline up, oh well.

Apprentice88

Jun 16, 2011
Oh Gawd, oh Gawd, oh Gawd, Atom Zombie Smasher.

I'm doomed...

...unless I get Marines and Snipers on every mission.

Amizrael

Nov 12, 2009
Empire: Total War. Damn, the boring normal world and don't even get to be a semi-omniscient intelligence floating over everything and screwing around with history.

kasperbbs

Dec 27, 2009
TF2, a world where everyone kills each other all day long, then respawns and does it all over again, FML and flamethrowers be damned!

TK421

Apr 16, 2009
Just Cause 2. I would die. Hard. There is no way I could do the things that guys does in the game.

The Shade

Mar 20, 2008
I'ma force 'a nature! BOINK!

Team Fortress 2? Oh, we'd have a grand ol' time.

If you were from where I was from? You'd be f#%&in' dead by now!

Silva

Apr 13, 2009
Hmm, living in Perfect World... yeah, assuming I don't spawn somewhere dangerous, I could do that. I'd just hang around in Archosaur, watching the heroes passing by and trading stuff with my guildies.

GoBologna

Nov 19, 2009
I was playing Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance. I had to restart the chapter twice because someone died. I'm completely screwed.

Lem0nade Inlay

Apr 3, 2010
Half Life 2 Episode Two.

Well...I don't know...probably be okay, it's an easy game, just need to wait and see what Episode Three has in store...

Madara XIII

Sep 23, 2010
xbox hero said:
Hehe,I last played Saints Row 2,hahahah...Yeah Im screwed,at least I will have nice radio music! :D
Just got through playing Devil May Cry 4....

Hmm I think I can last in Fortuna City...just need to pack up on alot of Ammo

*Sees Dante and Nero Fighting THE SAVIOR* O__O....well I'm properly f*cked

Rimefrost

Mar 30, 2009
Hmmm... That depends on whether Cole Mcgrath is being a good guy or a bad guy I suppose...

And whether or not I'm a conduit.