You are now the leader of North Korea.

GartarkMusik

Jan 24, 2011
As we all know by now, Kim Jong-Il, President of North Korea, has passed away, and his third son has been named as his successor. But what if, by some weird circumstances (that you may most certainly make up yourself) you became the new President? What happens now? Have at it, folks!

steevee

Apr 16, 2008
Embark on a world trolling campaign with reckless disregard for the humanitarian needs for my people. Culminating in launching an attack on, and claiming ownership of Antarctica.

SilentCom

Mar 14, 2011
If I became the leader of North Korea, I will reunify North and South Korea with S. Korea taking the lead in democratizing the North and helping them boost their economy.

seraphy

Jan 2, 2011
I would be assasinated withing weeks by army I think.

Mostly because I would actually care about people, and would try to reunify North and South.

Zen Toombs

Nov 7, 2011
Oh lordy... o.0

I would try to hold the country together, and possibly try to unify the North and South. But it would be difficult, and I expect that within a week I would meet with an unfortunate "accident".

Involving a bullet.

GigaHz

Jul 5, 2011
steevee said:
Embark on a world trolling campaign with reckless disregard for the humanitarian needs for my people. Culminating in launching an attack on, and claiming ownership of Antarctica.
So basically business as usual.

I support our new North Korean Overlord.

countrysteaksauce

Jul 10, 2008
Somehow make sure that I don't get taken out of power while democratizing the country, giving up nukes, and engaging the south. I guess unification would be the end game. Please give us money, rich southern brothers! Also, don't even bother looking at the differences between east and west germany. North Korea is 2011 is much better off than East Germany in 1990. Unification will be cheap as hell.

Oct 12, 2011
I would invite all the military heads out to a special cruise to celebrate and plan the next stages of N Korea's future.

At which point I would jump overboard, be picked up by the speedboat that I had arranged to be there and speed away as the missiles slammed into the cruise ship.

Them I could "relatively" safely begin purging the government and reforming the country.

After that, it would be time for hot cocoa out on my own privet train.

Free Thinker

Apr 23, 2010
I now rename this country to Trollanthia! Now my glorious Trolls! Go out onto your lawns and defecate! We will make mental hospitals look like a sophisticated dinner party!

Nouw

Mar 18, 2009
At least I'm Korean :p. I pass power to someone in South Korea, done.