You are now the opposite gender.

AssassinFisH

Jun 12, 2011
Get knocked up and finally answer the question, "What hurts more, a kick in the gentlemans area, or giving birth".

AngelSephy

Jun 28, 2011
McCa said:
Oh and then be in awe of just how god damn beautiful I would be, then have hot lesbian sex.
Depends on that really. The original post doesn't state the exact details as to how your appearance would be altered when the change occurs. Your current features could very well be shifted to a more "effeminate" state to match your new form. I won't declare that I'll be a gorgeous guy since I don't really view myself as a very pretty girl! But for all I know, I could end up looking like a girly boy, or a very ugly man!

Though I now know a good topic to discuss with my husband when he gets home! lol

FallenRainbows

Feb 22, 2009
AngelSephy said:
McCa said:
Oh and then be in awe of just how god damn beautiful I would be, then have hot lesbian sex.
Depends on that really. The original post doesn't state the exact details as to how your appearance would be altered when the change occurs. Your current features could very well be shifted to a more "effeminate" state to match your new form. I won't declare that I'll be a gorgeous guy since I don't really view myself as a very pretty girl! But for all I know, I could end up looking like a girly boy, or a very ugly man!

Though I now know a good topic to discuss with my husband when he gets home! lol
I'm assuming it's based on how good-looking a guy I was, thus. Sorted.

Malrock

Dec 18, 2010
Go to a gay bar hook up with some women and have a 4some lol.

Real answer: Probably go and buy a change of wardrobe.

Farson89

Apr 16, 2009
1. Masturbate
2. Go to local lesbian bar
3. Watch MLP: FIM without fear of mockery
4. My life is actually better

Mischa87

Jun 28, 2011
galdon2004 said:
Mischa87 said:
Also, Galdon, you're a bigot, try to learn something for once instead of spouting your hatred for things you don't have the intellectual fortitude to understand
Bigot = actually putting thought into a subject matter, thinking out the possible motivations and reactions of two sides in typical sense. adding in disclaimers about exactly what assumptions are being made. Repeatedly saying that the 'problem' comes mainly from a small group of people and not everyone in a group, and trying to remain as civil as possible.

Apparently the definition of Bigot changed quite a bit since last time i looked in a dictionary..
Noun bigot - a prejudiced person who is intolerant of any opinions differing from his own

TimtheBigDaddy

Nov 29, 2010
Strip off naked, run into the woods, masturbate, then try to have sex with the animals to create a weird hybrid race that somehow is vastly superior to normal human beings. In reality I have no idea what I'd do because I couldn't think of a realistic scenario for this event.

galdon2004

Mar 7, 2009
Mischa87 said:
galdon2004 said:
Mischa87 said:
Also, Galdon, you're a bigot, try to learn something for once instead of spouting your hatred for things you don't have the intellectual fortitude to understand
Bigot = actually putting thought into a subject matter, thinking out the possible motivations and reactions of two sides in typical sense. adding in disclaimers about exactly what assumptions are being made. Repeatedly saying that the 'problem' comes mainly from a small group of people and not everyone in a group, and trying to remain as civil as possible.

Apparently the definition of Bigot changed quite a bit since last time i looked in a dictionary..
Noun bigot - a prejudiced person who is intolerant of any opinions differing from his own
So then, if I have an opinion, and explain it in a logical way, I'm a bigot, and you, who randomly calls me a name are somehow a mighty defender of free speech?

ZombieGenesis

Apr 15, 2009
... why on earth are 90% of the replies here 'masturbate'?
If I was a girl... I'd probably go shopping. Seriously.

Cheesus333

Aug 20, 2008

Hehehehe...

Seriously though, I'd live life as a girl. I've always wanted to see what it was like, so I guess that could be cool.

I guess I'd have to be a lesbian though, cause I'm not too excited about the idea of getting with a dude.

Twilight_guy

Sight, Sound, and Mind
Nov 24, 2008
[a href="http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/ManIFeelLikeAWoman"]You walked into that one.[/a]

First check to confirm that gender, then pinch myself to confirm that I'm not dreaming. Then I have to set about figuring out what happened by seeing if reality has changed for the world or just me and dealing with the circumstances accordingly. Also, look around for a guy monologueing in the corner and punch him if I can.

Malgan

Jun 23, 2009
Do my make-up and fail miserably.
Check out how to do make-up on youtube
Stumble across a video about straightening your hair.
Shower
Straighten my hair
Do my make-up
Check the time
Miss the bus
Then go home and cry since we're out of icecream.

Antwerp Caveman

Jan 19, 2010
Oh yeah! Scissor!

But in all seriousness... If no one would recognise me, I'd go to work and tell everybody how I died heroicly savind my female succesor.

Johnny Impact

Aug 6, 2008
Wing Dairu said:
Masturbate. Seriously, do you think any more than 5% of the responses you get are going to be this?
I think you mean "going to be something other than this." But yeah, we're all thinkin' it.

I would need some new clothes. And a better sense of style.

And a diet.

And some running. Get nice and toned, admire myself in the mirror. Maybe take up weightlifting to recover lost strength.

Learn how to apply makeup.

Learn to get excited about pedicures.

Grow my hair out, because crew cut not really working anymore.

Learn to cry my lil' girly eyes out to chick flicks.

Get used to shaving. Or rather, get used to shaving other places.

Get a phone with lots of free minutes. Learn to talk people's ears off.

Learn ten thousand insulting rejections, give one to every man who asks. Acquire a fat friend.

Reclassify myself as a lesbian. Try to find others.

Real answer? Hmm. Very little would change for me. I don't get out much. I don't really use the genitalia I have now. It would be pretty awkward explaining it to the people I know, but I suppose life would just go on.

Klarinette

May 21, 2009
Ah jeez. Well, I could always explore my city's gay scene. I went to one of the clubs once and found out they're actually quite fun.

Either that or just perform observations and experiments on my penis all day. It's one thing to ask a guy about it, and another to be able to find out for yourself.

WanderingFool

Apr 9, 2009
Mischa87 said:
galdon2004 said:
Mischa87 said:

I just know ill live to regret this, but from the post I saw of yours and SnowyRainbow when compared to Galdon, I would say you two are more of a bigot than Galdon...

Verlander

Apr 22, 2010
Get a better job, get served quicker at the bar, get people to give up their seats for me, seduce other women... the usual